Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Make a Wish for Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyBlaze

Some awesome news reporting live from Kona. The Make a Wish Foundation has sent one of their kids here to meet none other than 2006 MA Champ - Jason Klaczinsky 'Ness'. This is so great for this game and also it is very hunble of Jason to make this kid's last dream come true. To meet your role model and have cards signed from him and to battle him.

For those that are unfamiliar with Make a Wish Foundation. It provides dying children the opportunity to meet their 1 person that they admire. Lots of times it is Sports or Movie stars. This time it is a Pokemon Champ. I wonder if Yugioh or Magic ever had Make a Wish? Wow this is so great for this game and I just wanted to share this wonderful news.

I completly agree with you guys. This kid was such a fan of this card game, and Ness said yes to doing this. I think this tells us what the games true fanbase is like, and how the well manered our players are.:biggrin::biggrin:

Some awesome news reporting live from Kona. The Make a Wish Foundation has sent one of their kids here to meet none other than 2006 MA Champ - Jason Klaczinsky 'Ness'. This is so great for this game and also it is very hunble of Jason to make this kid's last dream come true. To meet your role model and have cards signed from him and to battle him.

For those that are unfamiliar with Make a Wish Foundation. It provides dying children the opportunity to meet their 1 person that they admire. Lots of times it is Sports or Movie stars. This time it is a Pokemon Champ. I wonder if Yugioh or Magic ever had Make a Wish? Wow this is so great for this game and I just wanted to share this wonderful news.

wow...gj jason!!

for the record, a kid in the make-a-wish foundation did have one wish--to design his own yu-gi-oh card. it was made (its called "tyler the great warrior," i believe), and, i believe the kid was cured later on.

That's pretty crazy.
Did the kid have something special or is it always like cancer?
Like to be in the program?
BTW Jason is hawt.

It'll be sad if Jason crushes the kid though. He'd better go easy! That is a nice story btw.

Wouldn't it have been easier to take the kid to Worlds and meet Jason or something? That's a really nice story.

Totally awesome! I literally got goosebumps reading that. Way to go, Ness! And I sure hope PUI hooks the kid up with all the Worlds swag!

I hope it made the kid really happy. And, I wish him all the best. You never, they might be able to cure him from whatever ails him before its too late.

Anyone who has met/been around Ness knows that this is right up his alley. Jason does great with kids. Go look at the pics from the Regional with Vince. I believe it was the MV Reg in Memphis, where he was basically the ringleader outside with the pokeball blow ups playing dodge ball, kick ball etc. (Coulda been Rockford IL though).

Nice story! WTG Jason and Make A Wish Foundation. I concur, PUI will hook the kid up with loads of swag!

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back