Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MAP Graded Cards

raichuforyou

I'm having trouble finding info on MAP Industries graded cards. I'm really looking for a grading scale. Would a 9+ Mint MAP card be able to get a PSA 9?
Let me know you're opinions! Any info would be helpful! Thanks!

Last edited:
Maybe, but not all the time. I wouldn't't trust any company that isn't SGC, PSA, or Beckett. I had a GEM 10 card from a similar company that crossed to a PSA 8. Also one of MAP's 3 conditions are colour, only 1 is general condition...wouldn't exactly trust them

I've had 2 MAP 9 and 1 MAP 9+ cards regraded by PSA and all three came out as PSA 9's.

If you're brave enough, you can remove the cards from the MAP slabs by drilling through the corner rivets and pivoting them open . . . it's very easy to do without damaging the cards and then you can include them in the same PSA submission with your other cards (cheaper shipping).

George the founder of MAP was a good friend of mine. When he passed away (at only 55) the business went with him. He worked as a grader for us at PSA prior to opening up his own business. His grades crossover quite well due to his PSA training.

Back