Maplestory TCG

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by hectagonman, Mar 27, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. hectagonman

hectagonman New Member

In the Maplestory TCG, does the player draw a card at the beginning of each of his turns?

2. Burninating_Torchic

Burninating_Torchic New Member

No.
    You only draw when the effect of a card or ability (such as Quest) tells you to.

3. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

What is Maplestory TCG????

4. hectagonman

hectagonman New Member

Thank you Burninator

5. lol... maple story... i played the online game, didnt know they had a tcg for it, is it any good (no intentions of playing, just curious)

6. hectagonman

hectagonman New Member

I personally love it so far. It has an interesting system.

7. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 Active Member

it also has an anime

8. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

I ended up buying a Starter and 2 boosters. The game is pretty cool. I have a deck currently built. I originally bought the cards for the online cards for the game, but then i found the TCG to be pretty fun.

9. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

My sons really enjoy it - second to Pokemon though. Quite a different set-up than Pokemon. They have just started building their own decks instead of just using the starters so we will see how much strategy is involved.

10. Burninating_Torchic

Burninating_Torchic New Member

It's a pretty fun little game, and some of the cards are pretty funny.
    The second expansion set is called "OMG! Bosses!"... I think that says enough.

11. hectagonman

hectagonman New Member

3rd set is called P3ts.

12. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

Our league has actually given away some of these cards. Apparently the store got in a demo box and gave away packs from the box. The artwork is pretty neat on them, but not sure if it would be something I'd play. It could be interesting though.

13. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

Well, if you have free cards that you don't want - you could make some little boys happy!