Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

march of the penguins updated 5/25 (article included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emoboy666

Ok so this is a hand control swarm deck.

Empoleon MD: now empoleon is the main attacker in this deck and i use the new one over the old one because hes better at spreading and can do 100 damage with a full bench.

Empoleon LV X: this guys in the deck for his power and his sniping ability.

Dusknoir: this thing comes in handy and with warp point is just mean.

now this deck runs 4 piplups and 4 prinplups for consistency and because Omastar seems like its going to get some play and relying on rare candy is going to hurt a bit. crystal beach hurst this deck but instead of running windstorm i have decided to use battle frontier because it gets rid of crystal beach and
it also hurts garchomp and anything ese that runs togekiss.

3 Piplup DP
2 Prinplup DP
3 Empoleon MD
1 Empoleon LV X DP
2 Baltoy GE
2 Claydol GE
1Duskull DP
1 Dusknoir DP
4 absol
-19 Pokemon-

4 Bebe's Search
3 Rare Candy
2 Team Galactic's Wager
4 master ball
2 Warp Point
4 team Galactic's mars
2 Roseanne's Research
2 Night Maintenance
2 Battle Frontier
-25 Trainers-

8 Water Energy
3 holon wp
3 Double Rainbow Energy
2 Scramble Energy
-16 Energy-

Last edited:
yeah but throwing it in is just gonna mess up the deck and its somewhat stable consistency.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

so what do you guys think?
on a scale of 1-10 what would you say it is?

Last edited:
Lol, no one made this deck first.. I had this deck built 2 prerealses ago.. any way i would drop the duskinoir, castform, and mantine, for 2-1-2 omastar as that proves to be a lot better in this deck.. Cause once you spread de-evolve is amazing.. I would drop the island hermit and dusk ball for 4 master ball, then your list looks all good!

i highly doubt it. this thing wrecked skittles pretty bad lol he could never get a crystal beach out to discard battle frontier.

My friend id copying this deck. So well see... He has all the cards included in this deck. So will play later today:biggrin::lol:

How fast is it? How soon do you get an empoleon out?

well most times like turn 2 or 3 and then next turn i usually have another set up.the deck is mainly consistent and can get a full bench pretty soon and more than one empoleon easy.i have gotten crap hands before but i can usually come back pretty easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back