2 - Castaway
2 - Buffer Piece
4 - Warp Point
3 - Night Maintainence
4 - Celio's Network
4 - Quick Ball
3 - Professor Oak's Visit

12 :grass: Energy

Easy enough deck to figure out. You get as many ariados out as quickly as you possibly can, then use masquerain's centrifugal force to do damages that will generally deal about 80-100 damage a turn.

Masquerain is a glass cannon. Deals huge damage, doesn't stick around for very long. Buffer pieces are for when you need a small nudge in the right direction for HP. It typically comes in the form of gallade (horray for fighting resistance)

Its in the style of "T2" but I can't see ever getting it to work on that turn =P

Fun little deck. Anything to make this faster would be dandy. Other suggestions are welcome.

I have seen this idea before, but never seen it ran, it seem s it would work VERY well, BUT watch out for MAG!!!

-2 Buffer piece
+2 Grass energy, you NEED atleast 15!!!, there is 14, so...

Yeah I've seen this deck too. Mag is the thing that will really kill this deck. Besides that, its a decent deck.

If you were able to get 4 ariados out with a Masquerine on the bench you might be able to fight mortar but it is unlikely that you would win.

7.5/10

If you switch the pachi for stantler it could be a good choice for the professor cup.

If you were able to get 4 ariados out with a Masquerine on the bench you might be able to fight mortar but it is unlikely that you would win.

7.5/10

If you switch the pachi for stantler it could be a good choice for the professor cup.
Why would stantler be preferable over pachi? The lack of energy required to use lead over cff is about the only reason I can see for it.

mca3 said:
I have seen this idea before, but never seen it ran, it seem s it would work VERY well, BUT watch out for MAG!!!

-2 Buffer piece
+2 Grass energy, you NEED atleast 15!!!, there is 14, so...
Why do I need more energy. the most energy I'll ever need is 2 on any one pokemon (unless I was going to retreat... which isn't very wise). Castaway makes it somewhat searchable as well. I'm aware the buffer piece is horribly situational, but isn't more grass energy unneeded?

I've been going over something in my mind, are the rare candies necessary? Pachi renders them fairly useless unless I need another masquerain up and running, or 20 extra damage in the form of an ariados being evolved immediatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back