Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Merry Christmas

Are we allowed to say Christmas tree on the Gym? A Family tree or Holiday tree? Just kidding.

Merry Christmas to the Armstrong family.

Maybe you should've decorated an Abomasnow instead.

Anyway, love the tree. Plenty of pokemon on it to guard it from the Grinch.
~Cyber~

Loving Father, Help us remember the birth of Jesus,
that we may share in the song of the angels,
the gladness of the shepherds,
and worship of the wise men.

Close the door of hate and open the door of love all over the world. Let kindness come with every gift and good desires with every greeting. Deliver us from evil by the blessing which Christ brings, and teach us to be merry with clear hearts.

May the Christmas morning make us happy to be thy children, and Christmas evening bring us to our beds with grateful thoughts, forgiving and forgiven, for Jesus' sake.

Amen.

Not my beliefs, but it does sound pretty.

Are we allowed to say Christmas tree on the Gym? A Family tree or Holiday tree? Just kidding.

Merry Christmas to the Armstrong family.

Actually you can there was a CD called "Pokémon Christmas Bash"

"We wish you a Marill Christmas and a Hoppip New year"

Actually you can there was a CD called "Pokémon Christmas Bash"
That may be true. But... Right here in my hands is Pokemon Pikachu's Winter Vacation, and on the back it says this: It's a HAPPY HOLIDAY with... Pikachu's Winter Vacation. :eek: And if recall correctly, it has a Christmas tree in it, but I don't think they mention Christmas in particular. It also says on the back: Take Pokemon HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS! :nonono:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

EDIT: WOAH! Never mind! It does say in much smaller print: Been dreaming of a Pokemon Christmas? :thumb:

Last edited:
I'm glad you like the tree. It was fun decorating it.

and. . .

Merry Christmas to All!

Merry Christmas to the Cook Family!

Merry Christmas Tina!

Happy New Year!

Mery Christmas to everyone and may your christmas be filled with the love of those who you hold dear.....:thumb:
Oh yea and nice tree ilikegengar

Back