9 Lightning
4 Metal
1 DRE

I like Pelipper for unlimited switch, here are some considerations

Take out Pelipper and buf Fearow line
Take out Pelipper for latilock
Somehow fit like 1-1-1 Pidgeot d

ROr

Shiftry isn't stopped by latilock, they non-exs. I guess i forgot about him. I'm also screwed by Muk, Medicham, and BF, but whatever. I'll take two damage until i kill the shiftry, doesn't matter to me. I know what stops me, so how to make the deck better though?

ROr

don't worry..
u can knock out muk with just 2 energies, you also have restence against muk and only way its bodywill work is if its active).. and windstrom and ur holon ruinds will help against BF
though medicham is kind of a pain...
I run a metanite too... though its slightly different then urs

Well I would go like with 2-1-2 Draggy delta, 4-3-4 Metagross(1 DX one), keep Pelliper, take out Fearow, keep trainers same except use some TV Reporter and more Holon Adventurer, change energy to 2 Psychic, 7 Lightning Energy, and 4 Metal Energy.

Fearow is SOO much more helpful than pelliper though. I also have issues getting a second draggy up so why would i give him such a fragile line?

ROr

23 Pokemon
4 CFF Beldum
2 Metang(any)
3 Metagross d
3 Dratini d
2 Dragonair d
3 Dragonite d
1 Wingull d
1 Pelipper d
1 Kyogre ex(CG)
3 Holon's Trode

12 Energy
8 Lightning
4 Metal

25 Trainers
4 Rare Candy
4 Holon Ruins
4 Holon Tranciever
2 Holon Mentor
2 Holon Adventurer
2 Holon Scientist
1 Holon Farmer
3 Windstorm
2 TV Reporter
1 Warp Point

That could work against Shiftry ex heavy metagames, and possibly Cessation Crystal heavy ones too. GL w/ it!

Here is my newest list. I ditched Pelipper because He was rarely used so 1 switch would be just as good as him.

3 Beldum d
2 Metang d
3 Metagross d
1 Metagross DX
3 Dratini d (Thunder wave)
2 Dragonair (w/ 2 attacks)
3 Dragonite d
2 Spearow CG
2 Fearow d
1 Holon Castform

4 Transciever
2 Researcher
2 Mentor
2 Adventurer
1 Scientist
1 Farmer
2 Copycat
3 Rare Candy
4 Holon Ruins
2 Windstorm
1 Warp Point
1 Strength Charm

4 Metal
9 Lightning

Cessation Crystal wipes the floor with you. I'm not sure 2 Windstorm will be enough - trying cutting stadiums to 0 for 4 Windstorm and 2 more spaces. You're also missing a key part of the deck - the starting Pokemon that makes everything click.

SuperWooper said:
Cessation Crystal wipes the floor with you. I'm not sure 2 Windstorm will be enough - trying cutting stadiums to 0 for 4 Windstorm and 2 more spaces. You're also missing a key part of the deck - the starting Pokemon that makes everything click.

Why are people givivng so much hype to censattion cystal its just a card and every card has its weakness and strenghs all u have to is find its weakness and get around it and I would add a other windstorm.

3 ruins, 3 storms? I'll stick with that. My problem is that BF and Cursed stone and soon Holon Shrine also wipe the floor with me, lol.

Woop, no starters here. No room, tried it and it is not needed. It actually slows the deck down and forces it to waste time and resources.

ROr

Brian, it is not a good idea to put crap like that in your sig. Cham/Dustox is a bad matchup and so was Megainium/Steelix for you. Come down to San Diego league and Sheldon will beat you 9 out of 10 times. Kids make mistakes. Let me assure you that his cheating incident was only at nat's. There was alot of pressure on that day. Alot of it due to my pressure. Please delete any and all sig's with my sons name in it, thank you. On another note, Rroaryh, I think your last list has the most potential. The Fearow free celio's is a great idea. Very fast. Nice job, keep it up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back