1 Holon Scientist
1 Holon Farmer
1 Holon Lass
1 Switch

Energy (12)
8 Lightning
4 Metal

The usual Metanite strategy.
I'm having problems fitting stadiums in. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appriciated:thumb: . Any other fixes are also appriciate, but before anyone says Latios* (Dx), the reason it's not in the list is because I don't have it and is too expensive to buy.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies, keep them coming!
fchangus2-Sceptile is probably better, but, as I don't have it yet, Dragonite will have to do, although I will try to get Sceptile.
Kempley05-yes, after seeing how well your deck has done, I've decided to build my own. Anyway, what mentorable techs are there? I know you probably told me berfore, but I've forgotten them now.
mattalvis-that's probably for the best. Any other changes?

Last edited:
-magnemite +voltorb

why would you not play voltorb is beyond me, he's so intense
speaking of intense: -1 wind +1 tauros

Jake-actuaaly, I just realised that Voltorb would be better. As for Tauros, I'm not sure, as it would take up valuable bench space, but could be good tech against Bandoom. If Bandoom starts to get alot of play here, I'll add it, but for the moment, no Tauros.

Latios ex d/Latias HP if you face alot of Bandoom or other decks that use Poke-Bodies. You alos might want to use 1 Metagross DX for powering a Metagross after you Crush and Burn alot of Energy away to OHKO an ex or something with Resistance. GL!

shiftrymaster68-there are no Bandoom decks at the moment, and very few that use Poke-bodies, so LatiLock isn't needed at the moment. As for Metagross (Dx), I would use it, but it isn't easily searchable, none of the supporters can get it when I want. Yes, Metagross (Ds) can, but that may be a waste of a Delta control, plus Dragonite Ex can attack anything that Metagross can't take care of.

Kempley05-yes, after seeing how well your deck has done, I've decided to build my own. Anyway, what mentorable techs are there? I know you probably told me berfore, but I've forgotten them now.

Latios* is the best one, basically look through card scans, if it's basic and does any decent damage it could be in Metanite.

Thanks for all the replies, keep them coming!
Kempley05-as I said, I can't use Latios* as I don't have it and is too expensive for me, but I'll look for other mentorable techs. What should I take out for one of these techs?
THE MUMMY-Lugia Ex probably is quite good, but I don't have it, plus is probably too expensive for me, but I'll try and get it.

Thanks for all the replies, keep them coming!
gameguy782-at some point, I'll try Metagross (Dx), but not at the moment, because at the moment, I see no need for it.

Aight bro. see take out 1 mentor b/c u have 4 transcievers and u can get the mentor no prob.
then take out and replace a metagross from DS w/a Metagross form DX so u can bring back metal enregy and fight pyshcic back, as for the other stuff u wanting to put stadiums in there i cant figure out how but the satdiums u do need would be holon's ruins( because u can use the ruins draw a a card and u might draw an electric energy and have ur discard for a dragonite delta cahrge ability) wo good luck with that

Thanks for all the replies, kep them coming!
Team Rocket FTW-I will try Metagross (Dx), but it won't go in the deck straight away. As for the 4 Holon Mentor, I think it will be needed for a consistent start (especially knowing my luck).
flariados-if I can get my hands on a Lugia Ex it will go straight in the deck.

go with Latios Ex/ Latias HP, awesome tech in Metanite, also seen Victreebell tech for Polistall, and Sceptile Tech for Ex decks. Latios* is a must, if you don't have the funds for it, steal one!! jk, but seriously, try to get one.

Kempley05-personaly, I think Lugia Ex could be a good tech which I'd like to try out. Maybe used for anly atacking Ex's?
SuicidalPikachu-I'll try to get Latios*, but the chances are very low. Latios Ex/Latias is something I may be able to do at some point, but not right now. As for Polistall, no one here is using it, plus it will die as soon as D/P comes out. Sceptile Ex is another tech I'd like to get to try and use, btu, again, the chances are very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back