Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

mew2 ex,wiggly,sneasel fast & defensive unlimited format

jesschow12

ok if you would play a unlimited format(wizard rules) and use a FAST and DEFENSIVE deck which card would u use and what cards will you support your combo

mewtwo EX?
wigglytuff?
sneasel?

Even if you're playing Unlimited, you should still be using the current rules.
The old rules were not "Wizards' rules", they were the Pokemon rules that existed at that time. Even if Wizards still had the franchise, we would still have moved to the new ruled.

Try them. They are not that scary, really. And if you are using and EX cards (which you are) you're trying to have your cake and eat it too.

Fast AND defensive?
Hard to do both.

The only one that i can see out of those three that can be both fast and defensive is M2X, mostly because it does not rely on special energies in order to attack turn 2, and therefore is less susceptible to ER and SER. Wiggly requires a DCE to work on T2, which is easy meat for ER, and Sneasel requires 2 Darkness by turn 2, which is harder but no where near impossible for SER to take care of, mostly because of the wording of Ecogym.

If you want Fast and Defensive, I'd say go with a combo of M2X and Slowking.

Even if you're playing Unlimited, you should still be using the current rules.
The old rules were not "Wizards' rules", they were the Pokemon rules that existed at that time. Even if Wizards still had the franchise, we would still have moved to the new ruled.
sorry nintendo doesnt even dare to organise unlimited format especially using the old cards.

jesschow12 said:
sorry nintendo doesnt even dare to organise unlimited format especially using the old cards.

Why do you say this?

The Pokemon organized play floor rules at pokemontcg.com lists Official Tournament Formats for Constructed as both Limited and Unlimited.

The Pokemon organized play floor rules at pokemontcg.com lists Official Tournament Formats for Constructed as both Limited and Unlimited.
yeah when its play for fun ,i will agree with u BUT i dont think nintendo oragnise a tournament using old cards be4

I don't think we will see Unlimited as a format at any feature event if that's what you mean, but I myself am planning to play in a sanctioned unlimited format tournament this Friday.

Back