Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mewtwo, Darkrai, Rayqauza EX ALL to be tin Promos in Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a collector, I am pleased that full art Mewtwo, Darkrai, and Rayquaza will finally be within my budget. (the 1/6 chance of pulling each one out of a box wasn't cutting it)

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I hate my life.

No, not really. This actually makes me really happy. Seeing as how my best friends wanted to get back into the game after Worlds, this will make it 10x cheaper to get them good decks and such. Plus, I won't have to blow >9000 on Rayquaza EX's now :D

Last edited:
And then the masses screamed.

Sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell!

I mean, i'm glad they are making these cards obtainable at a reasonable price. But i wish they would've been from the start. I think this makes Tornadus and Raikou the most valuable non tinners then. Amusing.

I mean, i'm glad they are making these cards obtainable at a reasonable price. But i wish they would've been from the start. I think this makes Tornadus and Raikou the most valuable non tinners then. Amusing.
At least they nipped Rayquaza in the bud. Hopefully they keep the trend up so that we don't run into another Mewtwo incident.

remember though our next set will be in august during/after worlds and these tins will be out after that so they'll still useful/costly if you need them for your worlds deck. course this gives rayquaza not much time to be expensive/hard to get

If only this news would have came out 3 days earlier.... my $150 I just spent turned into 15. Ouch....

While I do feel legitimately sorry for people who paid the high prices for Mewtwo and Darkrai (Yanmega Prime all over again, eh?), I'm SO happy the cost of those two and their variations will finally go down hard. I've been waiting patiently to be able to complete Next Destinies because I was only missing the two Mewtwo-EX... >_>

While I do feel legitimately sorry for people who paid the high prices for Mewtwo and Darkrai (Yanmega Prime all over again, eh?), I'm SO happy the cost of those two and their variations will finally go down hard. I've been waiting patiently to be able to complete Next Destinies because I was only missing the two Mewtwo-EX... >_>

Not really. There's still Nationals and Worlds before the tins are released, so there's still time for people to unload them for good prices.

This is awesome. The precedent has been set! Good cards are being released as tins months to a year after they come out. This is a beautiful trend that I hope to keep in the coming future. Its already happened with Yanmega and now with Mewtwo, Darkrai, AND Rayquaza. Whoever makes the tins certainly listens to criticism, and I hope to see this precedent continued in the future.

remember though our next set will be in august during/after worlds and these tins will be out after that so they'll still useful/costly if you need them for your worlds deck. course this gives rayquaza not much time to be expensive/hard to get

Won't matter as the next set (which rayquaza is apart of) won't be legal for worlds, therefore, there is no need for it to be some dumb price as Mewtwo and Darkrai were.

YES!!!!!! Thank you Pokémon! Now (or rather, soon) I can start playing a real deck again! Bye bye Durant!

I like, much better than paying the inane prices everyone likes to set them at now. Wish it were Fall already :(

Who has two thumbs and loves TCPI right now?

ANYONE WITH TWO THUMBS!

~Lovingly modified from Kid Icarus

Woooooot :) good thing I waited for/hoped for mewtwo to be in tin AND darkrai is in a tin. Still I feel bad for those who forked out loads of money for darkrai/mewtwo playsets.

---------- Post added 05/26/2012 at 10:34 AM ----------

Knowing my luck my local store will run out of tins thouogh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back