Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mewtwo Lv.X

darkrai_90

Mewtwo Lv.X 140 HP :psychic:

:ppowr: Calm Mind
Search your deck for a card and put it into your hand.Shuffle your deck afterword.You can't use more than 1 Calm Mind Poké-Power each turn.

:psychic::psychic::psychic::psychic::psychic: Ultimate Psychic Slam 200
Discard all energy attached to mewtwo.You may look at at your opponents hand.Count the number of pokemon there. Choose that many pokemon on youe opponents bench.Do 40 damage to each pokemon like that. You may also - Look at your opponent's hand. If your opponent has any Pokemon in his or her hand, and any Benched Pokemon on his or her Bench with the same name as any of the Pokemon in your opponent's hand, then this attack does 40 damage to each of those Benched Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon).

Weakness- :psychic: x2
Resistence-
Retreat Cost- CCC

Last edited:
The Power is a bit broken, I think you should add the text "You can't use more than 1 Calm Mind Poké-Power each turn". Also, I think to discard 5 energy to do 150 is a bit underpowered. You may either just discard 3 or 4 energy for the attack, or make the extra damage a bit safer. For example, it could say "Look at your opponent's hand. If he or she has any Pokémon cards there, do 40 damage to one of your opponent's benched Pokémon."

But a good card nevertheless.

The power should say "search your deck for any 1 card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards. You can't use more than 1 Calm Mind pokepower per turn" You have it worded to where you just look at the card and do nothing w/ it.

It's not that big difference between 150 and 200 damage. 200 kills Wailord, but nobody plays him. I still think you should make the bench damage safer.

Something like this:

Look at your opponent's hand. If your opponent has any Pokemon in his or her hand, and any Benched Pokemon on his or her Bench with the same name as any of the Pokemon in your opponent's hand, then this attack does 40 damage to each of those Benched Pokemon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon).

Back