South Miami, FL 33143

ORGANIZER: Bryan Santos

JUDGES: Bryan Santos, Khym Villacrusis

STAFF: Patrick Gonzales, Madelyn Garces

Phone Number: 1-305-519-8354
Text Number: None
E-mail: [email protected]

DIRECTIONS:
If you are running late or should you get lost the day of the tournament, call 1-305-661-4466. This is the only time that you may call this number. We highly suggest that you use a site like Expedia or Mapquest to find accurate instructions from the direction that you will be coming from.

SIDE EVENTS: To be announced...

TOURNAMENT DETAILS

WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
  • $15.00 Entry Fee
  • 6-sided die & damage counters
  • Extra money for food
  • Extra cards for trading
TOURNAMENT TIMES:
Registration will begin at 12:00 in the afternoon and will end promptly at 1:00 PM. There is a limit of 40 people so pre-registration is recommended by e-mailing Bryan with your first and last name. Anyone who shows up later will not be able to enter the tournament. If you are running late the day of the tournament or should you get lost on the way to the tournament call this number 305-661-4466. Announcements and Rules will be announced shortly after Registration closes. The tournament will run so many rounds depending on how many people attend, which means we have no specific times to give you for the end time.

TOURNAMENT RULES:
Players will compete in a number of Swiss Rounds of EX: Hidden Legends sealed play. No cards are required. At the start of the event, players will receive 6 boosters of Pokemon-e TCG EX: Hidden Legends to construct a 40 card deck. Players then have 30 minutes to build their 40 card deck and list their cards from their pack and in their deck on sheets provided at the event. Basic Energy Cards will be supplied for deck construction after you have filled out all of the forms.

For more information on this event and others check out the Official Pokemon Organized Play website at op.pokemon-tcg.com.

TOURNAMENT STRUCTURE:
Players will be separated into 3 age groups: 10 and Under, 11-14, and 15 and Up. All rounds will be played with the TCG sealed deck that you constructed from the 6 packs of EX: Hidden Legends. Players will have 30 minutes to complete each round, with each player putting out 4 Prize cards. Players who win a game receive 3 points, a player who loses a game receives 0 points. If a tie occurs between prizes, there is no sudden death, both players receive 1 point.

TOURNAMENT PRIZES:
Prizes will be awarded to the top 8 players in 3 age categories which are 10-and-under, 11-14, & 15-and-up. Each participant will receive an exclusive Prerelease Promo card.

• 1st PLACE - 1 box of Pokemon-e TCG: EX Hidden Legends Booster Packs
  • 2nd PLACE - 18 Pokemon-e TCG: EX Hidden Legends Booster Packs
  • 3rd PLACE - 9 Pokemon-e TCG: EX Hidden Legends Booster Packs
  • 4th PLACE - 9 Pokemon-e TCG: EX Hidden Legends Booster Packs
  • 5th-8th PLACE - 4 Pokemon-e TCG: EX Hidden Legends Booster Packs
Thank you & see you then!
Information provided by:
Bryan Santos
Event Organizer

Last edited:
Pre registering

Well guys i really hope this event is to your liking. Just try and let me know if you will be attending so i may pre register you due to the limited space. Thanks a ton.

;)

ok thats no problem guys im going to need you guys to email me with your names and pop id number if you dont want to post them on here. I really dont know who you are by the screen name alone. LOL, anyhow i appreciate your showing interest in my event and cant wait to throw the event for you all.

Two Prereleases in one week. Sweeeeeet. And I can drive to this one (in fact, I was at Outland Station just the other Friday). I'm there, dude.

If any of you folks get hungry, there's a Johnny Rockets just across the street. They have some of the best burgers (and sandwiches and chocolate Cokes) in town. Highly recommended.

Looks like next week's gonna be a wild ride.

- Croatian "playin' in the city where the heat is on/all night on the beach 'till the break of dawn" Nidoking

Which is closer to get to from Fort Myers. This place or the West Palm Beach Pre-Release location?

A lot of us will be staying in South Florida and attending both. Imagine walking away with TWO boxes of HL in one weekend :D

Hi guys I need to make a little correction on the tourney info. I appologize for not making it sooner. The venue may not be able to move some of the items from the play floor. Thus limiting the amount of play space even further. I Do appoligize as i was under the understanding that we would be able to clear the floor. I cant garentee everyone a spot but those who have preregistered have thier spots. Due to that the play space has beem reduced to about 40. I urge you to preregister if you have not done so already.

My appologies
Bryan

Last edited:
I still got a few spaces left for those of you intersted in the evnt. Feel free to drop me a line if you plan to come.

Back