Michigan State Championships

Discussion in 'State/Province/Territory Championships' started by Dayton_Pokémom, Mar 25, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Dayton_Pokémom

Dayton_Pokémom New Member

When:April 4, 2004

Where:Garden City, MI
    Pandemonium
    Tournament Play Area
    1858 Middlebelt Road
    Garden City, Michigan 48135

Call Pandemonium at (734) 427-2451

Pandemonium is located less than 5 miles from Metro Detroit Airport. There are many hotels in the vicinity, many with a wide range of prices. Contact Pandemonium and ask them to suggest a hotel in your price range.

Cost: $10.00

Registration: 9:00AM - DECKLISTS will be required. If you would like one ahead of time email us for a copy of one and what format you would like it in (Word or PDF)
    1st Round Start: 10:00AM

More information to come

Last edited: Mar 28, 2004
  2. Sands

Sands New Member

How much is the cost for registration?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2004
  3. DaytonGymLeader

DaytonGymLeader New Member

More info:

Side events:

Whatever you guys want, tell us! We'll run them (within reason).

Cost to be determined by the event and how much product we use that's from Nintendo gratis!

Registration is $10.

4. TheAnswer3

TheAnswer3 New Member

DGL: How much extra time would you guess there would be for side events assuming someone made it AT least to the T8?

If there was an extended period of time like 3-4 hrs extra i wouldnt mind another MF tournament(non single elimination) with a larger entry free for a larger prize, just an idea?

Cant wait till sunday!
    AJ

5. DaytonGymLeader

DaytonGymLeader New Member

Well run them until we run outta product.

6. Ice'Cold

Ice'Cold Active Member

Hey, I will be comming up from chicago along with a few other members of "team chicago" to give you guys a run for your money!

7. TeamRocket4Life

TeamRocket4Life New Member

Congratulations to the winners, you guys deserved it.

I'm still in shock i didn't lose in Swiss play. I'm trying to use that as a bargaining chip to get permission to go to Nationals... ^_^