Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Midwest CC dates

PokeWisconsin

I checked the OP site list and there aren't any dates listed for WI or IL. This is what I have so far. Does anyone have any to add to this list?

November 18 - Rochester Hills,MI
November 19 - LaGrange,IN
November 24 - Ann Arbor,MI
November 25 - Kalamazoo,MI
December 2 - Cromwell,IN
December 2 - Green Bay, WI
December 9 - South Bend,IN
December 10 - New Berlin, WI
December 16 - Lansing,MI
December 17 - Tecumseh,MI
December 30 - Angola,IN
January 6 - Auburn,IN
January 6 - Rockford, IL
January 13 - Jackson,MI

This is the list that I have gathered from everyone I've talked to so far in trying to coordinate the MW area. Those with "?" aren't positive yet, but there's been discussion of. Also for some reason the WI/IL dates aren't up at OP yet, even tho I know, for example, Rockford's has been submitted quite a while ago. Get your maps out all you happy Pokemon travelers! Lets hope for some low gas prices over the next few months!

- Sat Nov 18
North Olmsted OH
Rochester Hills, MI
St. Louis, MO - Gathering Ground

Sun Nov 19
Eureka, MO - B & B Games
LaGrange,IN

- Fri Nov 24
Ann Arbor, MI

- Sat Nov 25
Kalamazoo, MI

- Sun Nov 26
North Ridgeville, OH

- Sat Dec. 2nd
Kettering (Dayton) OH
St. Peters, MO - Dragon King
Cromwell,IN
Green Bay WI
LaCrosse WI

- Sat Dec 9th
Elyria OH
South Bend,IN

- Sun Dec 10th
New Berlin WI
Hilliard, OH

- Sat Dec 16th
Mansfield, OH
Rolla, Mo
Lincoln, NE
Lansing,MI
Niles IL
Ames, IA ?

- Sun Dec 17th
Tecumseh,MI

- Sat Dec 30

Sandusky OH
Sedalia, Mo
Lexington, KY
Angola,IN

- Sat Jan 6
Rockford, IL
Nashville TN
North Royalton, OH (tentative)
Auburn,IN

- Sun Jan. 7
Columbus OH
Louisville, KY
Lyons IL ?

- Sat Jan 13
Muncie, IN
Warrensburg MO
Memphis TN
Bellevue, NE
Jackson,MI
Athens, Ohio ?
Chicago IL ?

Sun Jan 14th
Downers Grove IL ?

- Sat Jan 20
Indianapolis, IN
Racine WI
Athens, Ohio?

Unknown dates:
Urbana IL ?
Manitowoc WI ?
MN?

Last edited:
Jimmy had expressed interest in it for that date, but I haven't gotten anything confirmed yet from him.

Like I said, he just expressed an interest in that date for that location... hasn't gotten back to me with any details yet.

Anyone from around milwaukee

going to the LaGrange, IN. I'm thinking about going but it's a pretty far drive: 4 hours on Mapquest; I could probably make it around 3.

I'm going from Milwaukee so if anyone is interested in going let me know so we can plan something if I do end up going.

is it possible for a CC to get cancelled b/c of snow?

I'm in milwaukee, wi and we got like 2 feet of snow. I saw on the news that Green bay might get some too. If they do is it possible for them to cancel?

Last edited:
chriscobi634 said:
I'm in milwaukee, wi and we got like 2 feet of snow. I saw on the news that Green bay might get some too. If they do is it possible for them to cancel?

I rather doubt they'd cancel, but you can always call up to Gnome Games if in doubt (920) 499-4263. I have relatives up there and they didn't get near as much snow as we got (we got 11" in Beloit and I heard in some areas 16" in Rockford! :eek: )

Oh and thanks Pooka, I'll add Racine to the list! I keep the list updated and promote the area events to the TIYers that like to travel too. Racine's pretty close.

Yup, Mama...its not a bad distance...so I hope you guys can make it!!

Anyway, as Pooka so kindly let the cat out of the bag, I got confirmation from Pete that I will be able to run a CC this year, I am very excited, it should be fun. The date is slated for the Jan. 20th, and after all the paper work has been filed and confirmed, everything should be in order. As soon as that is taken care of, I will set up a post of the info for all to see! By all means, tell everyone and keep them informed about the events, I certainly do my part as well to let some of my league people know about other CC's.

CMT

Is this Manitowoc?

CHARIZARDMASTERTRAINER said:
Yup, Mama...its not a bad distance...so I hope you guys can make it!!

Anyway, as Pooka so kindly let the cat out of the bag, I got confirmation from Pete that I will be able to run a CC this year, I am very excited, it should be fun. The date is slated for the Jan. 20th, and after all the paper work has been filed and confirmed, everything should be in order. As soon as that is taken care of, I will set up a post of the info for all to see! By all means, tell everyone and keep them informed about the events, I certainly do my part as well to let some of my league people know about other CC's.

CMT
Or which one is it? And does anyone know when Manitowoc is going to have theirs.

No, CMT was talking about Racine WI (near Milwaukee) for Jan 20. I contacted Jed in Manitowoc, but haven't gotten a reply yet for when they're having theirs. I'd assume in Jan since they don't have it posted yet. I just hope it's not on the same day as ours in Rockford, on Jan 6th. As soon as I hear, I'll post it, or if anyone else hears, please let me know so I can let our peeps know too.

Yesterday at Green Bay I heard

that Manitowoc will be having their CC in a couple of weeks. Not exaclty sure when as I didn't play too close attention since I was in a match. Then I asked why they didn't get on the POP website and they said cause they had just gotten approval Friday or yesterday.

Back