Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mismagius the metagame counter!

Ra2xse

I think that Mismagius is a great metagame counter. It takes Blissey's Down and Marios down. Only bad thing is that Mismagius have a trouble whit Infernape, i think that it sould play whit a Feraligtr d DF and Feraligtr MT so it will take everything down.

yeah like dark won't be popular at ALL...

Not to mention Absol SW w/1 special dark ohko's you, honchkrow does a number on you, and anything that ISN'T blissy/mario will kill you.

Other then that, it's not a bad card.

It's a decent tech line in some decks, but it just can't stand up against Pokemon that don't need that much energy. 30 for 3? ew.

30 for 3, with the potentional to easily reach 90. Slight problem occurs, those who it will hit 90 against have the means to kill Mismagius with ease.

No. It only counters Blissey effectively. Mario isn't even a viable deck choice atm. (notice I didn't say it wasn't a deck) It should lose to pretty much everything else however. Look at the format. With things Like Lucario, Empoleon, Kricktune, Hurricane, and the like running rampant, your Misses will be out sped.

It's got a good type, yes. It's weakness could be worse (...Psychic Weakness. Fighting Weakness. Colorless Weakness. All worse then dark, by far), yes. It's resistance is good, yes.

Psywave actually isn't that bad, just 'cause it's 20 damage per energy, not 10. Just 'cause of that, it's worth a tech slot in some decks, yes. Now, it needs a partner whom is okay and can bide time. Perhaps something fighting type...? Or maybe Electric type... Hm...

It's need tech that does Damage to each Pokémon in play... Use it's first attack and do LOTS of damage whit ONE :psychic: energy...

It's need tech that does Damage to each Pokémon in play... Use it's first attack and do LOTS of damage whit ONE :psychic: energy...

The problem is that if you're trying to use Earthquake or something else that kills your bench, Flygon d EX and Snipers like Empoleon and even Magmortar will jump on that. You don't need to help your opponent win most of the time, especially since this attack is place damage counters and thus ignores weakness (easily one of the selling points of Mismagius. That Psychic Type makes it able to think of fighting something other then Blissey).

Then i like eggs (mt) better he takes grass energy's out of your deck and does 30 per head flip for each energy attached to your and the opp pokémon if you get an blissey whit like 5 to 7 energy's and your eggs has 3 / 4 energy i think you can do 60 to 120 easly.

Back