Missouri Demo 4/17

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Bigpoppabeatdown, Apr 9, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Bigpoppabeatdown

Bigpoppabeatdown New Member

well this was brought up a few weeks ago, and since the MISSOURI SC has already taken place, you might as well join me in ROLLA, MISSOURI for a demo day on April 17th, or next saturday from 9:00 a.m. till whenever for a demo day and possible tournament....

this demo is a scaled down version of pokemon rocks america, mainly trying to teach kids how to play and build decks.... :thumb:

afterwards, if enough people get in on it, i will try to set up a tournament of the groups choosing... i.e. draft, modified, unlimited or tag-team.... if we get enough people there, we can have the tournament....

*the demo will include numerous other games including: yugioh, duel masters, DBZ, yuyu, MTG, along with many more.....

email me or pm me with any questions that you may have

2. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

For those of you in the area who have friends interested in learning to play, this will be a perfect OPP.

For those who do not know him, Scott was instrumental in assisting with Pokemon Rocks America in St. Louis, and will be the 15+ head judge for the South Stadium Challenge in Arlington Texas.

There will be free promos and other giveaways for those who come, all supplied by:

Bigpoppabeatdown and Meganium45!!!!

Scott will run a Great event! Hope a lot of you can come/see/support him.

What a great way to learn and play!!!

Meganium45

3. Bigpoppabeatdown

BUMP!!

only 5 days till :D

4. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

All the stuff has been shipped, priority mail.

Thanks

M45!

5. Bigpoppabeatdown

i got the stuff from vince.... he sent me tons of things as promos, so mad props to him for that one

1 day away children, 1 day away