Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Moore, OK/EX-Sandstorm@Plano, Texas

:clap: Hello, "4th Street Boutique" in Moore, OK and surrounding areas. We are having the "EZ-Sandstorm Prerelease Tournament" on September 14, 2003. "Creative Gift Baskets" and the State of Texas are looking forward to seeing all of your "Sooner" Pokemon players at this event. It is always a pleasure to have your store come to these premier events. We have ask the Houston area Pokemon players to come up to Plano as well. Since we smoked them at Conroe at the Super BattleZone on May 28th. :lol: So, "Oklahoma Sooner" Pokemon players this is the battle for the Red River. (Hook 'em HORNS) :thumb: We hope to see you here. Below is the store location, phone number, and email address:

"Creative Gift Baskets"
1717 E. Spring Creek Pkwy.
Plano, Texas 75074
Toll Free Number: (877) 629-4994
email: [email protected]

Date: September 14, 2003
Start Time: 12:30pm (Store Opens @ 11:00am)

Oh yeah, you may want to call and pre-register to make sure that you get that cool prerelease promo card. :clap: There will be "FREE HOT DOGS-ALL DAY" and "Side Events". (8-Player: Single Elimination Contructed Format for Modified & Unlimited Tournaments. Just added on 9/3/03, "GBA-Ruby & Sapphire" Tournaments.) :clap:

Last edited:
Thanks for the invite for the Moore players.
As it looks like now, my son & I will be coming & maybe a couple of others. Any more than that I'm not sure but there could be.

Back