Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My AMU idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muscovy Level X

I figured this would be a good Azelf/Mesprite/Uxie deck for next season, so here it is:

2 Uxie Lv.X
2 Uxie (DP6)
2 Mesprit Lv.X
1 Mesprit (DP6)
1 Mesprit (MT)
2 Azelf Lv.X
2 Azelf (DP6)
1 Girafarig

4 Call energy
10 Psychic :)psychic:) Energy

3 Snowpoint temple (DP6)
1 Moonlight Stadium
2 Roseanne
2 Bebe
4 Quick Ball
4 Premier Ball
4 Cynthia's Plan (DP6)
2 POV
3 Warp point
2 Poke Ball
1 TSD (Oh don't I wish :rolleyes: )
1 Night Maintenance
4 Energy Patch (DP6)

Basicly it's your standard AMU list, but a little more geared towards geting set up.

Last edited:
Cool deck......

Take out poke ball for dusk or master ball or 2 of each.

is Girafarig the trainer grabber? or maybe Budew?

Cool deck......

Take out poke ball for dusk or master ball or 2 of each.

is Girafarig the trainer grabber? or maybe Budew?
Girafarig! That's it!
I didn't know we'd still have master ball. I first thought of Dual Ball, but that's going.
And the reason I didn't use Dusk: only 14 Pokemon.

Is Great Ball leaving? If not replace the Quick Balls with Great Balls.

I'm not sure which sets are getting switch out next season and which sets are getting switched in. : - \! Could someone fill me in?

Is Great Ball leaving? If not replace the Quick Balls with Great Balls.

I'm not sure which sets are getting switch out next season and which sets are getting switched in. : - \! Could someone fill me in?
Next format is DP-on. POP5 and down is also going, along with all non-NDP promo cards.

we will have master and dual ball for 11 days after LA comes out! LOL!
your right about dusk with only 14 pokemon.....

Don't play girafarig. It's bad. Take out the pokeballs and max out the roseanne and bebe count. You need at least 3 snowpoint temple and since one of the lv.x give all of them free retreat take out the moonlight stadium for the temple. Take out the TGW because you have no way to recover if you lose. Add in cynthias for the wagers because the max HP for the deck is 110 so your pokemon are going to be dying fast.

Don't play girafarig. It's bad. Take out the pokeballs and max out the roseanne and bebe count. You need at least 3 snowpoint temple and since one of the lv.x give all of them free retreat take out the moonlight stadium for the temple. Take out the TGW because you have no way to recover if you lose. Add in cynthias for the wagers because the max HP for the deck is 110 so your pokemon are going to be dying fast.
The Lv.X don't do that, only one Basic.
As for Girafarig, it's a great trainer engine in this.

rare candy? you can't candy a level x buddy. Also no pokeball. You NEED switch or warp point so you can get multiple lv x in play in one turn. You also need claydol at least a 2-2 no girafarig either. Try 4 roseannes and 3 bebes. IDK there are a lot of things i would change about this.

But if you only take one piece of advice of mine, run claydol please its like a must in everydeck now

The only problem with running that deck is that i think a lot of people will be teching in mewtwo lvx to stop you from attacking .

Master Ball and Great Ball will be going unless they show up in our next set or two.

Dusk Ball & Poke Ball will still be in format though.

What makes AMU so good deck? Big HPs? No!, Empoelon, Gallade etc. OHKO's your little Lv.Xs
Speed. Think T2 but more powerful.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

The only problem with running that deck is that i think a lot of people will be teching in mewtwo lvx to stop you from attacking .
How can Mewtwo do that? I'm not familiar with the card.

Last edited:
Aaa, speed.... Froslass? T2 Tune? Banette?, okay i havent really tested this much, but i don't like it, yet...

You don't need moonlight stadium. Everything in your deck has no more than 1 retreat. And also 1 garafarig won't make a difference. It takes away speed which is all this deck has. Also may I sujest teching in a 2-2 bronzong or another stage 1 because mewtwo lv. x can tear this deck apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back