Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

my best deck choice

Empoleon Dodrio has a mono lightning weakness. This might cause trouble for you.

Try Empoleon with something that balances it out, maybe a fighting type or something resistant to lightning.

Depends whats big in your area. If mario/lukario is big then play flyqueen. If gatr is big then play kricket or empoleon or electrivre. other wise blissy is good if you can make it

Use either Blissy, or Hurricane( Gatr/delcatty/magneton).

If you wan't a more disruptive deck go with empoleon lucario.

How is T2Tune junk? Because of the consistency? T2Tune is a very good choice, regardless of where you are, due to the speed.

pika, having lost to a t2 tune in the finals at a battle roads, i can tell you that it is extremely good. a good build will man handle a lot of decks. don't count it out at all, it is a very sick deck.

Yes, Kricketune is easy to OHKO, after it has run through about 3 of your pokemon for early prizes. Then you KO one only to have another take it's place and the one you KO'd return to the bench the next turn via TSD or Night Maintenence/Great Ball. Consistantly doing 70-80 a turn with disruption in the form of Cessation Crystal, Battle Frontier, ER2, and Team Galactic's Wager makes any deck hard pressed to keep up. The only easy way to beat it is to outspeed (maybe Infernape or Magmortar) or use a Metal type deck to resist the damage while you squash the bugs. Even big hp pokemon (Flygon Ex d, Machamp, Torterra) are pretty easy to roll over with a couple Kricketune attacks. While I'm sure it's not the best deck out there, K2 is a definate threat to any deck that needs more than a few turns to set up.

Of the decks you listed I think K2 is probably the most destructive and easiest to play, which is perfect for early Battle Roads. I'd probably be playing it myself if my son wasn't using it.

umn..t2 kricketune is good..and for one reason only...

4 TIME SPACE DISTORTION.

in testing.....t2 kricket works so great with tsd,its not even funny.
night maintinence is deadwieght compared to tsd in kricket.
even if you do get killed eisely,the swarm is so easy to bring out with the quickball engine.

in testing,this is what i found most of the time.

t1.
cff
2 krickets out

t2
evo active kricket,
mentor for the other 2
attach to activire kricket
KO.

t3
quick ball for kricket.
evo kricket.
attach to benched kricket.
KO .

the late game,just tsd back everything and you can keep the swarm going.
its not garbage darthpika,when you beat a GOOD t2 kricketune,please lmk.

Back