4 Rosannes Reasearch
4 Bebes Search
4 Bucks Training
2 ts1 Evoluter
2 Moonlight Stadium

Energy
12 Psychic
4 Multi

Banette is the main attacker Lunatone allows me to discard banettes mewtwo is a second attacker/finisher and tech against basics. Xatu tech for special conditions and claydol for drawing power.:thumb:

Last edited:
i did try run both but found more times then not id just use the lunatone :) thanks for the complements

i really dont think ur going to need 14 energies, becasue bannete only needs 2 and in about an average game ur going to only use spitful pain like 3-5 times, plus u have 4 multis. u could try calls when u have a bad start,also u could try solrock and lunatone 1-1.

u NEED moonlight stadium in here, soooooo helpful.

gl

Lose Xatu and Mewtwo. Lose some energy,make it a 1-1 Lunasol,add in Lake Boundary,Moonlight Stadium,Bucks,Pluspowers,Pokeradars,Pokedex,Max on Warps,also Dusknoir dosent hurt in this deck with Chatot MD.

ALso Unown E/Q dosent hurt and Cress X. Its really about your build and experience with the deck.

I took out solrock because it didnt help much added 2 moonlights and took 2 felicitys out for bucks as luna gets rid of the banettes into my discard pile. I was consodring dusknoir but couldnt find room. Theres a lot of amu and poison decks around here atm so thats why the techs in :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back