Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My crappy day at Oslo CC...

ssj goten

Okay this was the first CC in Hp-on in Norway I was so exited :smile: I decided to use queenhatter.
The evning before the tournament I playtested a lot to make it perfect...
Then the day come me and all my friends went to Oslo. When we arrived we have to wait 1 and a half
hour before tournament started then finaly we started :smile:

1.st match:
Me(queenhatter) VS Andy Cheung (Blisscatty)
He started the battle with skitty he attached a :fire: and used tail whip he tailed, I started with abra (tech line) I had rare candy on my hand and some energy's then I used Celio's and found out that
alakazam was in Prize -.-' thn I got a nidoran and after that he gets up Blissey and started to kill me so he won and all my friends won their match =/...
0-1

2.nd match
Me (queenhatter) VS some guy (I don't remember the name)
He never showed up so I won :smile:.
1-1

3.rd match
Me(queenhatter) VS Fredrik Lamøy (feraligatr d df and ampharos d df)
This was a good match but when my last Nidoqueen died I didn't have much good chances so he
won :frown:.
1-2

4.rd match
Me(queenhatter) VS Robert Sandbu(some Torterra deck)
This guy had so much bad luck so I won.

2-2

5.th match
Me(queenhatter) VS Duc Huy Nguyen(Kingdra swarm)
This guy was very good and I got nothing and he got everything so he won...

2-3

6.th match
Me(queenhatter) VS the "happy boy"Andre Helgestad(Infernacatty)
Haha this was a very funny match,I just started to laugh so much and making some jokes of me and him and then he couldn't finnish the match he had 5 prizes left or somthing and I've got 2 left so he gave up just to get away from me:lol:.
3-3

I'm not so very happy about this CC but next time I will have a better deck and I maked this deck 2 days before so next time I know the deck I am using :tongue:.

Last edited:
sorry you didnt do too well, looking at the decks you played Machamp PK or Shiftry Ex CG would of been better techs.

I wish you good luck at your future CC's

Good job Oscar, better luck next time. I guess we all done crap this CC. Lol, i went 1-4 >_<

Back