My DSL's L button won't work

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by DarkJake, Aug 11, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. DarkJake

DarkJake New Member

I've had this problem with the GBA/SP/fatDS... can somebody help me plx... =\

2. ZAKtheGeek

ZAKtheGeek New Member

I have had this problem with SP/DSPhat. If you lay off it for a while it might regain function, and from then on I suggest being light on it. Or it could just be dead (my Phat's shoulders are completely destroyed, for example), and you have no choice but to get it fixed or replaced, as far as I know.

3. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra Active Member

Two ideas...
    1. you hit it so hard ithe wittle switch is knocked off.
    OR
    2. its not reaching it.

4. DarkJake

DarkJake New Member

lol I really don't get that intense with my DS to press it hard ;x

5. Skarmbliss

Skarmbliss New Member

i had a problem with the R button on my DS lite. I bought a new DS lite, then when i got home and tried the new DS lite. Later i wanted to see if that R button works and it happened to work, so i just wasted my money on a new DS but decided to give the old one to my little cousin. :redface:

6. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

It's always good to have multiple DS systems, esp if you are a Pokemon player. I'm stuck needing to restart, but also wanting to keep my max-atk-IV-female Torterra. It's tough...

7. DarkJake

DarkJake New Member

Yeah...unlike most Pokemon players I am not blind and realize that Pokemon's not the best game out there or even close...I'd certainly not waste my money on a 2nd DS just to fill up some virtually unfillable pokedex...I just want the best system ever to regain it's L button functionality, that's all

8. The King Of Magikarps

The King Of Magikarps Active Member

I've had the same issue with my both GBC and GBA. On my GBC my right and down buttons don't work as good, and with my GBA my R, right, and down buttons you have to push them down pretty hard. I'm 99% sure its due to over use. once it gets this bad I don't think you can do anything to fix it. Mine two DS's work just fine and I use them alot.