Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

my empolkia deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosada

i tried to build up my old empoleon deck and i tried to use palkia so here it is :

2-1 palkia lv x
3-1-1(MD)-1(DP)-2 empoleon lv x
2-2 claydol
2-2 mantine
2 manaphy MD

3 rossane's research
3 bebe's searcg
3 night maintenance
2 premiere ball
2 switch
2 dawn's stadium
2 felicity's drawing
3 rare candy

18 water enery

strategy : get claydol for the draw source then get empoleon lv x as quick as it can be with mantine for retreating support to switch with another empoleon lv X since empoleon lv Xcant attack after the hydro impact. manaphy and palkia for energy support since palkia can use restructure to switch empoleon

but the main problem is restructure can be used by the opponent to switch with claydolwhich will make a retreatal problem

any suggestion ? well.. i was thinking about the new omastar with new empoleon to score multiple KO's

I would definately up the candies to 4, and play 4 DRE's at least 3.
Also take out Manaphy he is not needed, I say go 1-0-1 line of Amphros. It is a great tech for countering Empoleon itself. Just look into it. Good luck!! P.S. I also see what you are trying to do with 2 lv.x but drop it to one and run another MD it will help with the fluidity of the deck.

-Keelan

I would definately up the candies to 4, and play 4 DRE's at least 3.
Also take out Manaphy he is not needed, I say go 1-0-1 line of Amphros. It is a great tech for countering Empoleon itself. Just look into it. Good luck!! P.S. I also see what you are trying to do with 2 lv.x but drop it to one and run another MD it will help with the fluidity of the deck.

-Keelan

so that will do

3-1-3(MD)-1 empoleon lv x
2-1 palkia lv x
2-2 claydol
2-2 mantine
1-0-1 ampharos

yea i think amphaos really help to spread the damage but how do i supposed to solve the restructure to claydol problem ?
maybe ill put 4 switch and 2 warp point since claydol and ampharos cant retreat freely
whats a tech ? DRE ? *nosada is now confused*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back