Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My first 2v2 deck (Eon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dek

Ok, like the title above says, This is my first 2v2 deck. I'm not quite familiar with the 2v2 rules, but I know basic stuff. Anyways, here it is:

4 Solrock-SS
4 Lunatone-SS
4 Skitty-SS
3 Delcatty-SS
3 Zangoose-SS

4 Copycat
3 Moo-moo milk
3 Juggler
3 Switch
3 Lanette's Net Search
3 Double Full Heal
3 Relic Hunter
2 Town Voulunteer

7 Fighting Energy
7 Psychic Energy
4 Mutil Energy

Ok, simple, yet, powerful strategy here. The main focus is, obviously, Solrock and Lunatone because of what they can do for each other. With Lunatone in play, I can use Solrock's Solar Eclipse power and make it a fire type and with Solrock in play, I can use Lunatone's Lunar eclipse power. This can be beneficial for a few reasons:

-Less to worry about when fighting certain pokemon types.
-More damage to deal on certain pokemon types.

OTHER STRATEGIES:
-Use Relic Hunter to get 2 more Supporters in my hand.
-Use Lanette's Net search for more Pokemon.
-Skitty for getting Energies out of my discard Pile.

Might consider adding Dark energy for Lunatone - that will turn its 30 damage attack into an 80 damage against the likes of Dusclops (=OHKO)...

RainbowRichards said:
Might consider adding Dark energy for Lunatone - that will turn its 30 damage attack into an 80 damage against the likes of Dusclops (=OHKO)...

Sounds like a good idea. I just dont wanna risk getting 10 damage every turn cuz Lunatone's Power only works for your turn.

HYPER EEVEE said:
You should use energy draw delcatty to

Also sounds like a good idea, but I don't have any though...(Then again, I dont have any EX:R/S cards)

Thanks to the reprint rule, your only risk with Darkness Energy is not getting the benefit. Other than that, though, all I can say is to try it out and see what happens.

Then again, I could get the bonus because Lunatone's power allows it to turn into a DARKNESS type when Solrock is in play. I think it would work out.

Looks like another trip to the Master Professors...

While it's a Darkness type, you get the bonus, I have no question of that. What I meant was, even if you end up attaching a Darkness Energy to one of your other Pokemon, there's no drawback to you other than that that Energy isn't available for Lunatone.

To put it bluntly - there is no more self-damage from Dark energy :D - ever (regardless of the pokemon type).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back