My GC Deck?

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by MetallicKingScizor, Apr 22, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetallicKingScizor

MetallicKingScizor New Member

This deck cannot, and I mean CANNOT lose to any water deck for some reason (weakness and resistance applys) but against Bex or BAR it normally gets destroyed..

It's my Scept' EX deck ;)

Pokemon (20)

4 Treecko
    3 Grovyle (2 Dragon, 1 R/S -one with pokebody-)
    2 Sceptile EX
    2 Sceptile (Energy Trans)
    3 Skitty (Errand Running)
    2 Delcatty (Energy Draw)
    4 Dunsparce

Trainers (20)

2 Switch
    4 Moo-Moo Milk
    3 Rare Candy
    3 TV Reporter
    2 Fisherman
    4 Copycat
    2 PETM

Grass Energys (20)

Purpose of Deck: The deck seems to be pretty fast as it is--Skittys get energys then evolve into Delcattys for easy draw, 'sparces search for Treeckos which get bigger with 'candies and PETM. The Sceptile with energy trans moves the energy between my pokemon for Green Heal, and if need be I can move 5 energys to my active Delcatty to drop a Rayex or even 8 energys to drop a 'Drag EX...but it seems the Delcatty dies too easy so when it has that many energys I cant move them back becasue they are all in teh discard pile now...

Switch is in the deck for 2 reasons, 1 is because Sceptile has a retreat cost of 3 and so I can switch the Scept' EX to do 100 two turns in a row or more.

All 4 Copycats are in there to search for stuff and to prevent me from decking with Delcattys.

But surprising enough, this deck has beaten a Bex/Rayex deck because my deck was faster than it (by the time he had up his first bex, i had 2 sceptex and 1 sceptile up with both sceptex built to do 100)

As far as I can tell the deck is perfectly fine, since the deck is built to get out Scept' EX quickly, and I cant change the pokemon so dont reccomend changing them...but because I cant stand up to a bex well, i want to take care of Rayex's. Does anyone think I should add crystal shards? If so, what to take out and how many to put in?

2. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

Originally Posted by SuperWooper

Pokemon: 21
    4 Roselia
    4 Dunsparce
    4 Treeko
    2 Grovyle
    3 Sceptile (Energy Trans)
    2 Sceptile EX
    2 Wobbuffet

Energy: 17
    11 Grass
    3 Rainbow
    3 Boost

Trainers: 22
    4 TV Reporter
    2 Oracle
    4 POR
    4 Pokemon Nurse
    3 Rare Candy
    2 Crystal Shard
    2 Weakness Guard
    1 Town Volunteers

All Sceptile decks look pretty much the same...like this. Give or take a few.

Wooper

3. Hero

Hero New Member

Agreed. See Weilemom's sceptile deck for deck fixes. No point in reposting same ol fixes, expecially for a deck so similar.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2004
  4. Pokemon (19)

4 Treecko
    3 Grovyle (furry cutter)
    2 Sceptile EX
    2 Sceptile (Energy Trans)
    2 Skitty (Errand Running)
    2 Delcatty (Energy Draw)
    4 Dunsparce

Trainers (23)

2 Switch
    4 P.O.R.