-------------
Turn 1- start with riolu and attack and if rolled heads 30 dmg
turn 2- Mentor for 3 Machop -OR- celio's for a cario and attack with that
(The game could have ended by now)
turn 3-start to power up Machops -OR- celio's again for cario X and pwn them
Turn 4- Then start to power up champs
Turn 5- retreat cario and KO them with champ
----------
holon castform- so i can celio/mentor/dual ball for a nrg.

2 scott- because I like it

1 wager- I dunno about this card I might add 1 more

1 castway- 1 till I trade for another.

Last edited:
Not to be a jerk but take the time to spell out your pokemon list.
4-3-1 Just makes no sense and who knows what a Cario is I shure dont.

4 Riolu
3 Lucario
1 Lucario X

This makes more sense and people would want to post in your threads instead of decifering a code.

Here's my advice...... stick - with - Gatr.

Mario isn't even a deck, the only reason it won anything was the fact that it can t2 castforms.
There is no synergy between these pkmn. :nonono: And with out synergy, a deck can't run smothly, and will just be realy clunky.

- 1 Scott, - 2 TVR, - 1 Castform, + 2 Castaway and +2 Crystal Chard. I run something like this and if I draw better starts (1 Machop + 6 Energy) this makes the deck run better.
DarthPika: I have played against Gatr with this, and Mario is just too fast for Gatr to keep up/recover.

Mario isn't even a deck, the only reason it won anything was the fact that it can t2 castforms.
There is no synergy between these pkmn. :nonono: And with out synergy, a deck can't run smothly, and will just be realy clunky.
Shut up with Gatr. Right now Mario is a more consistent deck than Gatr, you have no idea what you're talking about, all you do is go into every thread saying how Gatr is better than the deck the person posted.

Not to be a jerk but take the time to spell out your pokemon list.
4-3-1 Just makes no sense and who knows what a Cario is I shure dont.

4 Riolu
3 Lucario
1 Lucario X

This makes more sense and people would want to post in your threads instead of decifering a code.

It dos'nt make you a jerk. It makes you less lazy then me!

And - gatr - is - too- slow - to - play - till - dp3 - comes - out

- 1 Scott, - 2 TVR, - 1 Castform, + 2 Castaway and +2 Crystal Chard. I run something like this and if I draw better starts (1 Machop + 6 Energy) this makes the deck run better.
DarthPika: I have played against Gatr with this, and Mario is just too fast for Gatr to keep up/recover.

I'll try that.

This kid made my day.

-60 random cards +1 real deck. With Castform less played as a starter and Eevee DS out of the format, this is even less legit than it was last format (my god, is that even possible)

^Stop with the Gatr. This is not a Gatr thread, so don't talk about it. Try, for once, to give some constructive criticsm towards a persons deck idea, instead of talking about Gatr.

Now, for the deck, I suggest:
-1 Plus Power
-1 Rare Candy
-3 Dual Ball
-1 Scott
-1 Steven's Advice
-2 DRE
-1 Holon's Castform

+3 Castaway
+2 Holon Mentor
+2 Battle Frontier
+1 Team Galactic's Wager
+1 Switch
+1 TV Reporter
Try those changes.

^Stop with the Gatr. This is not a Gatr thread, so don't talk about it. Try, for once, to give some constructive criticsm towards a persons deck idea, instead of talking about Gatr.

Now, for the deck, I suggest:
-1 Plus Power
-1 Rare Candy
-3 Dual Ball
-1 Scott
-1 Steven's Advice
-2 DRE

+3 Castaway
+2 Holon Mentor
+2 Battle Frontier
+1 Team Galactic's Wager
+1 Switch
Try those changes.

you forgot -1 castform.

Update:

4-3-1 Lucario X

3-2-3 Machamp
---------
3 plus power
3 mentor
4 castaway
1 scott
2 stevens
3 battle frontier
2 galatic's wager
1 switch
3 tv
2 rare candy
-----
11 fighting Nrg
--------

I dunno about machamp i think i'll try to get 4 empoleon

Dear Brian,

1. Your deck seems a little short on energies. I know Castaway can draw an energy but don't you think you need a few more energies or a couple of Mr. Stones?

2. Are enough people playing Colorless, dark, or metal decks at Time Warp to make Battle Frontier worth it? Wouldn't you do better with another stadium? Besides, Electivire people like Sam and I are going to love facing a stadium in play if we get Electivire level X out!

3. I'm curious about your rationale for changing Machamp to Empoleon--I am finally learning after a couple of years that having only one energy type Pokemon deck is usually easier to play especially when you're not running any special energies.

4. And by the way, why no special energies?

Hope to see you Tuesday if I don't get killed (pun intended!) at work.

John

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back