Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My PR and draft reporty

furrymuskrat03

my event report

I get there about 15 mins. early and talk and wait.

My decklist
Pokemon-1
Kyogre
T,S,S-0
Energy-39
39 Water
I am NOT joking! Some judges were actually rooting for me because of using this
Round 1 vs. Jonathan K.
W00t! only one mulligan! I swept as he couldn't get much.
1-0
Round 2 vs. Tucker M.
Only about 10 mulligans! If only Yanma Agility missed! he beat me because of getting heads on agaility and getting yanmega.
1-1
In between the round, I face a kid... I get around 25 mulligans before he finally lets me search for kyogre

Round 3 vs. NEMark
lol Only 2 mulligans! He got 1 heads out of 2 hitmontop triple kicks and would win if he gets heads on grip throw ...Tails!
2-1
Round 4 vs. Nate L.
Some snldhsodsajdas way I get no mulligans! he gets heatran, but only 2 heads and kyogre ohko's it
3-1
Round 5 vs. Michael R.
Gliscor lv.x = GG
3-2

So Somehow I make 3-2 with a 1 pokemon 39 energy deck
I then enter a draft. last pack I get mesprit lv.x im like OMG! :O I made a 4-4 cario and 3-3-2-2(tyrogue/hitmonlee/hitmonchan/hitmontop) got 6th out of 12 after winning 1st 2 -_-

Round 1 draft vs. Noah L.
He starts with his only uxie in his deck...and I get t2 cario
1-0
Round 2 vs. Francesca
I once again get t2 cario and own a psychic deck
Round 3 vs. Thomas A.
He somehow top decks the belsprout with whole line + 3 grass the turn before I would win -_-

I get 6th -_- after starting 2-0 and got a kingdra. traded it for 2 bucks and a leafeon. also got a rayquaza

Props
Mark getting 2 lv.x's
Me getting Mesprit Lv.x
Having fun
Slops
Having none!
There is my event report

nice job lol... i really wished i got a groudon so i could play it and 39 fighting but no luck :( i had some bad pulls.... well, again, good job :thumb:

Got a Groudon in Prerelease, even started with it with two rock energy, but then stalled out because
of all the Poli-crud in my hand. Later, in Draft, I drafted 4-4-4 Bellosom, was about to use it, when,
nah, I grabbed 37 Waters, Kyogre, Snowpoint and Energy Patch. I told Nate the play and he me too'd,
grabbed 36 Waters, 2 Kyogres, Snowpoint and Devoluter. It was 8 player single elimination.

Nate won first round easily. In my match, my opponent sacrificed while building a Rayq. After my
third prize Rayq was one short an electric with 40 damage. He didn't have electric so didn't put it
up, then top decked electric. Ha! Good game.

Second round Nate rolled again. My second round I mulllied 7 times, my opponent was perturbed and
asked the judge if my deck was legal :p. Finally I start with K and both my trainers. Energy Patch
suceeded, but Snowpoint was a bust since it cost me a knockout on Hitmonlee. She scored a quick
40 damage with the Pixie that does the 20 plus pickup attack. Then the dreaded Little Ballon came
up and hit confusion. Confused Kyogre fails.

So Nate plays the finals vs. the Little Ballon. He almost has game, when, dadaaa, Little Ballon shows
up. Confusion ensues and LB triumphs. He flips over his prizes and finds the other Kyogre. Ooooogre.

It was a blast, but everyone, skip the Snowpoint, such a complicated deck is bound to fail.

My other option was two Jirachi, Snowpoint, Energy Patch and 56 Metal. If only...

Back