My Rogue Typhlosion ex Deck! Eon

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by SuperSaiyanEevee, Nov 6, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperSaiyanEevee

SuperSaiyanEevee New Member

I haven't built this yet but I think it might work quite well. Being able to take out Garde ex in two hits is cool too! Also I could use some suggetions for a name :p Here it is

4 Cyndaquil SS
    3 Quilava SS
    3 Typlosion ex
    2 Skitty Lullaby
    2 Delcatty Holo
    2 Sentret Aq
    2 Furret Aq
    1 Dunsparce

14 Fire
    3 Boost

2 Fan Club
    1 Rare Candy
    2 Power Charge
    3 Oak's Research
    3 CopyCat
    4 Oran
    4 Potion
    1 TV
    4 Elm's Training Method

I think the Draw Engine Might Work okay with Delcatty in there. Not sure ;/ Rare Candy is for a Boost T2 and game because I have a chance at 60 damage. What I do T3 is Typho's 1st attack on Garde ex first then Twin Blast For most likely a K'O! I require a lot of Evo's and Boost is Extremely Important so I have Furret. The big Problem with this deck is against Swampert and Hariyama Holo, unless I can win by speed. This PKMN also ends Eggy's life. And Blaziken would be their main attacker. Aggron can be beat but Wailord, he'll probably be my toughest game. ;/ sceptile should be easy. I think that's about it. I will try this thing out Sunday. Please fix because I want a powerful Rogue Deck! Thanx

~Eevee

2. ToysRUsKid

ToysRUsKid Active Member

if you wanna do 60 turn two, just go Juggler / Mewtwo ex =/ .. btw, u need at least 16 Fire NRG.

gl.

3. SuperSaiyanEevee

I could go Mewtwo I like Typlosion better. Also if I get out Furret fast enuff i could use him to pull out fire.

~Eevee

4. SteveP

SteveP Active Member

Interesting. You might want to look at the earlier e-card version of Typhlosion that lets you attach an extra Fire energy per-turn to a bench Pokemon.

At our last E-on tournament, a Typhlosion EX deck came in second to a Gardevoir deck.

The Furret addition seems a bit unneeded to me. Maybe the other Typhlosion can help power up the attacks quicker AND get the necessary Fire energy.

Also, the Delcatty is certainly going to help you draw. However, with only 2 energy recycling trainers, which I assume are there more for the Boost energies than the fire, and with only 1 TV and a semi-low fire energy count (only 14), and with a high-energy count for Typhlosion EX's second count, I'd drop the Delcatty to make room for more basic energy recycling (maybe add 1-2 Fishermen/TV).

Have you checked out any Lightning big-basics or stage 1's to help counter the many Water types out there such as Sharpedo and Azumarill? Just a thought.

But, I aggree that Typhlosion EX decks have potential with all the Eggy and Aggron decks out there.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2003
  5. HYPER EEVEE

HYPER EEVEE Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

Yeah try something other then furret you dont need it and have 4 oracles
    also try 3 rare candy

6. SuperSaiyanEevee

thanx for the tips guys! I made a few adjustments to the deck. I don't have that good of a Draw Engine and thats why I kept in Decatty with 4 Oracle. here it is
    1 Dunsparce
    2 Skitty Lullaby
    2 Delcatty Holo
    2 Zangoose Good 2nd attack
    4 Cyndaquil SS
    3 Quilava SS
    2 Typlosion Expedition Gather the NRG needed
    2 Typlosion ex

18 Fire

1 TV
    3 research
    2 rare candy
    1 fan club
    4 potion
    4 oracle
    4 oran
    3 Copycat
    2 Traing Method

Boost is gone even though it might have worked well :( Zangoose is just a big basic capable of doing 60 damage T2 in this deck.
    ~Eevee

Last edited: Nov 8, 2003
  7. ToysRUsKid

ToysRUsKid Active Member

Please Explain, how Zangoose does 60 turn two ... thanks

im out, cya

8. SuperSaiyanEevee

T1 attach to Zangoose. Turn two Rare Candy Get Typlosion and use power to attach to Zanny. Then attach you NRG and idf they have an evo u do 6)!

~Eevee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.