2 celio
2 night maintenance
2 warp
2 holon circle
2 windstorm
3 mentor
2 TV reporter
1 proffesor rowan

It starts off chingling chimecho for 1-3 turns then i have delcatty magmortar and marshtomp or swampert, Then i lv.x and snipe away their bench. I switch off between snipe and 80 to the front. Then when magmortar goes down 2-4 turns, i holon circle, then setup gyrados* as long as i have a delctty ex then i pwn with gyracatty until gyrados goes down, then circle and magmortar again
By that time i have 2 prizes or so left and i snipe the absol ex etc ftw

I could put in holon ff to get rid of water weakness. I also need to playtest it more so anyone want to play me in Redshark? It's modeled a little after LBS.

Here's what I would do:
-1 dre
-6 swampert ex line (really doesn't seem to go along with the rest of the deck)
-1 rowan

+1 scramble
+1 chimecho
+1 celio's
+2 holon energy ff
+1 holon circle (IMO you should always try to go at least 3 with stadiums if you use any)
+1 magmar
+1 magby

Overall I like this deck although gyrados* always makes me nervous.

good idea. i like the idea of playing magmortar with something other than typhlosion so your not totally killed by empoleon variants. Gyarados* is a waste of space and so are the holon circles. Circles are gonna get windstormed or they're not gonna leave until you can end up attacking and wasting it and giving your opponent the free hit. I'd try to add magby in somehow so with magmortars attack you dont have to drop two energy from your hand everytime, but catty ex can still come in a sweep one or two hitters away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back