2 Moo Moo Milk
1 Elm Training Method
1 Oracle

Energy 17
8 Water
4 Multi Energy
3 Rainbow
2 Boost Energy

Heres my deck! The strategy is to get Cacturne up a quick as possible to destroy my opponents bench.
I use Sharpedo to help protect from blaziken and I'm thinking of replacing him with Espeon(SS).I plan on using this deck for the upcoming city champs in Memphis.

Last edited:
I would drop a Carvana and a Cacnea for 2 Dunsparce. Its ability to fetch and Hide behind the 2 is fun. Now you see Sparce no you take Damage/Poison if you attack.

Also consider Fast Ball to Elms. It is a 50/50 shot at whichever evo, but it is a non Supporter, and I think it might run better for this deck most of the time since it gets an Evo, then you can Oak/Cat whatever for your Support.

Last edited:
Spectreon said:
I would drop a Carvana and a Cacnea for 2 Dunsparce. Its ability to fetch and Hide behind the 2 is fun. Now you see Sparce no you take Damage/Poison if you attack.

Also consider Fast Ball to Elms. It is a 50/50 shot at whichever evo, but it is a non Supporter, and I think it might run better for this deck most of the time since it gets an Evo, then you can Oak/Cat whatever for your Support.
I really don't think I need Dunsparce to get basics but I like the idea of fast ball over PETM.

You may not need dunsparc, true, but it helps. Its Strike and Run attack lets you also switch for a benched Pokemon, which means you get up to 3 new basics on bench, and if they attak for damage, they take damage/poison due to powers.

Also you might go 4/4 on basic energy Psy and Water. that way Wobbers doesnt need a Special energy card on it to attack. All attack cost are mostly colorless anyways, so this could work just as well, maybe better

My fix:

17 Pokemon
3 Cacturne
3 Cacnea
3 Sharpedo
3 Carvanha
2 Wobbuffet
3 Dunsparce

25 Trainers
4 Oak's Research
3 Oracle
3 Pokenav
3 TV Reporter
2 Birch
2 Power Charge
3 Potion
2 Mr. Briney's Compassion
1 HPS
2 Warp Point

18 Energy
6 Water
2 Psychic
4 Dark
3 Multi
3 Boost

Nice to see you here Moltres!! Spectreon knows what he's talking about: play Dunsparce. Play Oran Berry or Potion of Moo-Moo Milk. I've gotten double tails too many times. Fast Ball is an option;I'd go with it over Master Ball. Take out the PETM for another Oracle. Run 4 Rainbow and 3 Multi and make Psy/Water Energy 3/3. Make Boost 4. That's personal preference though. Well, GL with the deck!!

Heres the newest version:

Pokemon 18
3 Cacnea (Poison Payback)
3 Cacturne
3 Carvhana
3 Sharpedo
2 Zangoose
2 Wobbuffet
2 Dunsparce

Trainers 25
4 TV Reporter
4 Oak's Research
3 Fast Ball
3 Switch
3 Warp Point
3 Copy Cat
1 Town Volunteers
2 Oran Berry
2 Oracle

Energy 17
3 Water
3 Psychic
3 Multi Energy
4 Rainbow
4 Boost Energy

I like your fixes Spectreon and Magnechu.(I didn't read all of your post before Spectreon.)
Btw its nice to see you too Magnechu! I just joined the site a few days ago.

Last edited:
I htink you may have been better off with 8 basic NRG instead of 4 Boost, IMO. Boost is a nice 1 shot, but overall I think it slows the deck down. If it is running better, then ignore this, but if it seems to stuttter, then switch the energy back, adding 1 to each basic type.

Yeah Oran Berry/Potion/Moomoo is preference. I tend to get at least 1 heads most of the time, so I prefer Moomoo myself, but use whichever fits your playing style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back