My upcoming version of Amphy

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by PokeMasterFlabface, Apr 20, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokeMasterFlabface

PokeMasterFlabface <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

I haven't made this deck but I was wondering what you guys thought about it, here it is:

Pokemon (18)
    4x Mareep (Aqu or any other one)
    2x Flaffy (Aqu)
    3x Ampharos (Exp)
    2x Ampharos Ex (Drg)
    4x Dunsparce
    3x TA Lanturn

Trainers
    4x Pokemon Nurse
    3x Warp Point
    4x Rare Candy
    3x Archie
    2x Master Ball
    4x P. O. Research
    2x Low Pressure System
    2x Copycat

Energy
    18x Electric

This is just a test deck right now, the whole plan is to try and get Dunsparce out first. Then S&R to try and get 3 Mareeps, switch Dunsparce out with one them. Hopefully on the 1st turn I have an Archie in my hand to bring out a TA Lanturn on my bench, then use it's PokePower to get another Energy down this turn. 2nd turn,put an Energy on Mareep and hopefully get a Ampharos out to move the Energy to your Active Mareep, then try and evolve for Amphy Ex. 2nd turn will have a Ampy Ex powered up for destruction. I have Low Pressure System in here to keep my Ampys alive on the bench from Blaze Ex's Volcanic Ash. I was going to go with the Juggler Combo with Mareeps, but sometimes you don't get enough Basics on your bench. Tell me what you think of it and plz make some changes, if this one doesn't work I am also thinking about making an Ampharos deck with Delcatties, Oracles and Fishermans for TA Lanturns. :)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2004
  2. Hero

Hero New Member

looks like your good to go, no fix from me.

3. PokeMasterFlabface

This was another one of my deck ideas with Ampy:

Pokemon
    4x Mareep
    1x Flaffy
    3x Ampharos
    2x Ampharos Ex
    2x Skitty
    2x Delcatty
    2x Magnemite
    2x Magneton

Trainers
    4x Pokemon Nurse
    4x Professor Oak’s Research
    4x Oracle
    2x Master Ball
    2x Low Pressure System
    3x Warp Point
    4x Rare Candy
    1x Town Volunteers

Energy
    18x Electric Energy

Which one do you guys think is better, the top one is fast but this one can get everything out pretty fast but not Energy wise. Just tell me what you guys think. :)

4. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

Some fixage needed. I'll get to work...*cracks knuckles*

Pokemon: Swap the Amphy ex and Amphy. You only need 1 Amphy the whole game, and while Blaziken ex is a threat to benched Amphy, 3 Amphy ex are needed, so go 3/2. That's about all, good job on these guys.

Trainers: Nurse, just use 3. The fourth can be used on something more useful. 4 POR, 4 Oracle, 4 Reporter should be your game with this deck. Speed speed speed, same as Blaziken! Get setup turn two, turn three or past would not be good for this deck. 3 Warp Point is cool, 4 Candy, yes, 1 Volunteers is a staple. 2 Low Pressure System is also cool to help exp. Amphy survive!

Energy:

New List:
    Pokemon: 18
    4x Mareep
    1x Flaffy
    2x Ampharos
    3x Ampharos Ex
    2x Skitty
    2x Delcatty
    2x Magnemite
    2x Magneton

Trainers: 25
    3x Pokemon Nurse
    4x Professor Oak’s Research
    4x Oracle
    4x Reporter
    2x Low Pressure System
    3x Warp Point
    4x Rare Candy
    1x Town Volunteers

Energy: 17
    17 Electric

Okay! That was quick and easy. Good job on the deck, it didn't need much work!

Wooper

5. PokeMasterFlabface

Alright thnx for the fixes, I really needed the help. This deck I just made up, looks real good to me. :)

6. Hero

Hero New Member

I would -1 TVR, +1 copycat in the second version w/ mags

Other than that, your good to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.