Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Vespiquen Lv.X! Don't complain about brokeness! It means it's good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorygonX

Vespiquen LV. X :grass: 140HP

:ppowr: Swarm

When you play Vespiquen Lv.X from your hand onto your active Vespiquen ,Flip a coin if heads, search your deck for up to 5 basic :grass: type pokemon and 6:grass: energies and put them in your hand or in play. Any of the energies must be attatched to your :grass: type pokemon in play. Then play any of the grass basic pokemon you want on your bench. If tails, switch Vespiquen with one of your benched :grass: pokemon.

:pbody: Total Power and Protection.

All of Vespiquen's attacks do 10 more damage for each :grass: type you have in play(before applying weakness and resistance) and all attacks do 10 less damage to Vespiquen.) You can't add more than 30 damage in this way and you can't decrease an opponent's attack damage by more than 40 in this way.(Vespiquen cannot use Total Power and Protection if it is on your bench or if you have less cards in your hand than your opponent.)

:grass::grass::grass: All-Out attack 20x
This does 20 damage to each of your oppononet's active pokemon for each :grass: type you have in play(including Vespiquen.) . Vespiquen cannot increase the damage of this attack attack with Total Power and Protection. Vespiquen does 30 damage to itself and cannot use All-Out attack during your next turn.

Weakness: :fire:x2 Resistance: None Retreat cost: :colorless:colorless:colorless

DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT BROKENESS! I edited it! I took your advice Brady! Hopefully it's less broken!

Last edited:
160 HP + Max of 60 damage reduction + 120 extra power max to its attacks (2 Vespiquen X's in play and 4 other grassers) + A power that grants a 50-50 chance of supercharge = BROKEN.

That means that it is so uberly powerful that it will destroy any and all things in its path.

An example is Gallade. A better example is your card.

Q! Y! B! about the broken. just because something is good you whine about it.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

i love vespiquen lv.x and if it were real i would buy it

Last edited:
^ Yeah. I would too. You know why? 'Cause it's BROKEN!

Wow. Okay, so I'll increase my damage output by 90, and reduce all damage done to me by 60, and I have a Bench full of fully loaded Leafeons, Torterras, etc. waiting for you to KO me, then I'll KO you right back. I'll also OHKO everything in my path, and you can't do anythng about it, 'cause you can't touch me, and I have 120 HP compared to your 110. Oh, right! I have a random Resistance that I shouldn't even have to you, Gardevoir! Wow! I reduce 80 damage from all Psychics! And I do 140 damage in the process! Whoo!!!!!

Okay. I hope I've got my point through. This card is broken. Gallade needs to flip ALL of it's Prizes in order to OHKO you, and you're doing 120 damage, and a Gust of Wind effect to top it off. You have GOT to edit this card to make it less broken.

BUMP! If this still exists....this is my favorite Lv .x I've ever made(even though it is broken)....i want more reviews! And PLEASE don't post here if all you're gonna do is complain about how broken it is. I DONT CARE! THAT MEANS IT'S GOOD!:lol:

Too broken.

Fix it.

Broken dosen't mean good...it means overpowered and very unbalanced.

The attack shouldn't discard your pokemon, but shouldn't do 20 times to all the opponets bench. That, with a heads with the power, gives it an instant 100 to everything on the bench. Thats just sick. The body is good, but instead of not being able to use it 5 times, how about its only when your behind on prizes (similar to the upcoming one)? The power...is absolutely sick. On a single flip, the opponet can basically scoop the entire match. Its definatley better if you make it so that you can only grab basic (excluding level Xs) and put them on the bench, and then search for an energy and attach it to them. This would be alot more balanced and probly wouldn't even require a flip.

What do you mean by make a point? And I'm sorry, I can't seem to make balanced cards.....I have an "overpowered" mind I guess...:lol:

Some people do broken cards with a point.
For example, in June there ws a ridiculously overpower Gallade Lv.X.
Basicly I was thinking you could do ovrpowered cards in refrence to the metagame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back