Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mysterious Treasures Pre - RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA - Sunday August 19th!!!

How's it going everybody?? that's right, it's about that time again - PRE RELEASES!!! DP2 - "Mysterious Treasures"...I'll be running the PRE this Sunday.

SO DONT MISS OUT ON "MYSTERIOUS TREASURES", COME AND CHECK IT OUT. HERE'S ALL THE INFO FOR THE PRE THIS SUNDAY:

DATE & LOCATION: August 19 - SHUFFLE & CUT
ADDRESS: 8605 1/2 Baseline Road, Rancho Cucamonga CA
TIME: 10AM registration begins, ROUND 1 starts around 11AM
ENTRY FEE: $25 dollars

...so you'll receive 6 booster packs and construct a 40 card deck, basic energies will be provided (excluding DARK and METAL basic forms). you will be able to proxy them at the event, you MAY not bring your OWN, for it will be unfair if you have a bunch and USE. to make it fair, I'll allow you to proxy either of the basic DARK or METAL for a "basic" energy you are not using in your particular 40 card deck.

I'll make announcement during my OPENING marks, thank you and hope to see you there......SO ROLL CALL, SOUND OFF...WHO's COMING????

JessE :smile:

....BRING YOUR DS and DP GAME - TRADE, BATTLE, DIG UNDERGROUND!!!

Last edited:
Thank you to all that showed up to the Rancho Cucamonga Pre!!! Dont forget that I'll also be running the VISTA Pre on saturday the 25th and the CRESTLINE Pre on sunday the 26th!!! I'll be making a THREAD for THOSE tomorrow.

Would also like to give a big shout out, to a player visiting from the UK, who showed up and played in the Mysterious Treasures PRE. It was a pleasure meating you and your folks, mate!!!

cheerio.

JessE :biggrin:

Back