Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nameless deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

akeci*

I don't know about this, I got the inspiration from that japanese world champion deck (that contain empoleon), I thought despite only having empoleon as a striker why I use another one... Well this is the result :

Pokemon:

Empoleon (3-2-3) 8x
Mismagius (3-3) 6x
Absol 3x

Energy:

water energy 6x
physic energy 4x
dre 4x

Trainer:

celio 4x
rosseane 2x
castaway 2x
island hermit 2x
stevens 2x
rowan's 2x
rare candy 3x
night maintanance 2x
cessation 4x
cursed stone 3x
warp point 2x
switch 1x

Strategies:
Well, I already test this deck 3 times (vs. Garedevoir ft. Gallade [easy win], vs. Banette-Ex ft. Cresselia [tough game, in the end I loose], and vs. Empoleon ft. Bronzong [win]).... the idea of this deck is getting rid of the trainer have, most of powerful dek more than 60% of it contains trainers (supporter, trainer, stadium, pokemon tool, or probably technical machine), and stuck without them, so this absol do that dirty work, ok I know claydol will take advantage of it, but one thing, if you get rid of the trainer and the pokemon, what use is claydol in play? take energy without nescecarry pokemon? cessation crystal also make opponents can't use his/her pokemon, and cursed stone will make poke-power's pokemon become a threat for opponent's plan. and if we play against magmortar or electrovire or other pokemon that needs to attach many energy to attack, mismagius will rule the game.... well (most of the stage 2 evolution need 3 energy to use it main attack, well for now 3 energy for 90 demages is a big deal), and if mismagius isn't needed, 3 energy for, say, 80, for the empoleon attack surf together, also a big deal, well there's a risk I know, but 1 demage counter seems no big deal for this deck....

any suggestion or.... any whatever you need to say about this deck, I'm happily will read and consdered it...

thx b4

Last edited:
Do us all a favor? Look at the top of the forum. You'll see a thread I started called Absol/Blissey. Try to follow the same list format of having the numbers then the cards, and organizing them into 3 groups- pokemon, trainers, and energy. It makes it a LOT easier for people to understand the list.

Cursed Stone is no longer legal in Modified Tournaments, since it comes from the Legend Maker set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back