Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Naruto Shipuudden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenoz Blaid

I am watching it online and I can't find Ep 35 3/3 eng sub any where! If someone could give me a link to where I can find it that would be awesome!

Why don't you just read naruto shippuden on (mod edit for content) or to watch it go on (mod edit for content)

Edit: Sorry, I love Naruto as much as you guys, but those links are not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why you don't watch anime on Youtube. Also, you should remove those links. I'm pretty sure that's not allowed on the gym.

I was going to link to The Rules, but apparently, linking to illegal content is not specifically mentioned. I suppose it's considered common sense. Actually, I'm pretty sure requesting illegal content is also a no-no.

Last edited:
I was going to link to The Rules, but apparently, linking to illegal content is not specifically mentioned. I suppose it's considered a common sense. Actually, I'm pretty sure requesting illegal content is also a no-no.

Are you sure Shupuudden is illegal? I'm not posting any links, but I can find it in an abundance of places on the internet, many of which DO block copywrite material, but they still allow Shipuudden. I'm no expert on what anime is legal and what isn't, so I'm not so sure.

Regardless of whether or not it has been licensed in the US, the distributing of anime is not legal. That being said, cr has Shippuuden listed as licensed and does not accept uploads for it and those torrent sites which allow only non-licensed anime torrents have never allowed Shippuuden to my knowledge. Additionally, the fact that it is widely available does not mean it's legal. This is the internet.

Last edited:
I was going to link to The Rules, but apparently, linking to illegal content is not specifically mentioned. I suppose it's considered a common sense. Actually, I'm pretty sure requesting illegal content is also a no-no.

Thanks. Yes, it is. Exactly.

Enjoy the boards, but please don't try to turn this into a download copyrighted/warez index site.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back