Nationals VIP Package

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by ColdCoates90, Apr 27, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 Active Member

Since there is no chance of me making it to Nationals, is it possible to have the VIP package mailed to me?(I won the TN State Championship.)

2. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

Again, since the 'gym is not an official board: this is the type of thing you'd have to email POP about, rather than posting here for an answer...

'mom

3. Sensei

Sensei Team Compendium Emeritus Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

OK,now I have to step in here.The Gym is not an "official" board(meaning PUI/Nintendo does not own this board) but you can ask "official" questions here.You can give "official" info here.You can discuss "official" anything here.

So,with that said, the reply should have been(without the mumbo jumbo) "We`re not sure so your best off to e-mail POP about it using the "General Organized Play Information" addy from here.

`Sensei

Last edited: Apr 27, 2004
  4. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor New Member

Moltres, I don't know if this is the norm because I thought if you didn't attend the next tourney to pick up your package it was lost to you, but when I went to CA states tourney, the PTO allowed me to take the winner's package home with me to give him since he couldn't make it and also said that the other winners package would be sent back to POP or wherever it's from and sent out to that winner who also couldn't make it to states.

5. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

Well the offical rule for the State VIP packages were that you must have come to State to claim the VIP packages. I believe this is the "offical" answer when it comes to nationals. Again talk to POP at [email protected].

Last edited: Apr 28, 2004
  6. Adv1sor

Adv1sor New Member

Moltres423, official rules aside, you might also want to contact the States TO and see what they are willing to do.

7. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

It looks like Moltres423 is asking about the VIP package which would be received at Nationals - so would need to work with the PTO at that event...

8. ColdCoates90

Ok,does anyone know how I would get in touch with the Nationals TO?

9. SteveP

SteveP Active Member

My son won the Colorado State Championship 15+. He'll be at Origins. However, depending on how well he does at the LOTR Premier Event (if he makes Top 16), he might not be playing at Nationals, unless he looses the first round of the LOTR Top 16. But, he'll certainly be there to pick up his VIP Package.

So, I'd assume you'd get your VIP Package if you show up, even if you can't play. If you have a friend going, you might be able to get them to pick up your VIP Package too. My two other Colorado State Champs might not go to Origins. If they don't, I'll be picking up their VIP Package for them if POP won't mail them.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2004
  10. Magnechu

Magnechu Active Member

I e-mailed Jimmer about this awhile ago. Here's what he replied:

So I'm assumig that it would get mailed to you, as Jimmer said it. :)

11. DaytonGymLeader

DaytonGymLeader New Member

If you have any questions on the VIP packages for Nationals, do NOT mail the TO. Work all those issues thru POP.

12. mysterioustrainer

Okay now I am lost isn't the TO, Jimmer? Or is it a PES person?

13. Professor Dav

Professor Dav Master Trainer

PES will be operating the event for us, but Jimmer will be acting as head judge, and I will also be onsite helping out in a general capacity.

Prof. Dav

14. mysterioustrainer

Ah I saw event organizer was Jimmer on the Origins Website which got me so confused.

15. ColdCoates90

Thats good to know! How will they know who to mail it to?

16. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

Winners at premier events are asked for contact information, which is passed along to POP...so they know who won in each division at each event.

'mom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.