Nationals......what are you playing and whats going to win???

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Rain_Dancer, May 28, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rain_Dancer

Rain_Dancer New Member

Everyone knows at nationals some random deck always wins....last year absolutions won??? I think and the year before when BLS was the thing raieggs won....This year there is GG.....(our BLS) is pretty much dominating this year.......I got my money on some form of empoleon damage spread is gunna go undefeated at nats.......ne way for nationals i will either be playin Empovoir or Ryhperior........ can't wait

2. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

*face palm*
    this will most likely turn into spam.

Anyway, Im usin "team M" stuff.... and you will most likely find eventually people will just post a deck name and everyone will cling onto that and start wondering whats in it(aka wait for jimmy lol)

Just warning you.

And GG isnt gonna win.. it has the luster to win some stuff, but not the punch needed to take nationals, it will most likely win in Seniors/Juniors, but I doubt in masters

3. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

I dont care about winning. I am more concerned about going 8-1/7-2 and making cut. Going 7-2 and missing cut wouldnt be great but atleast I would most likely gain some points. I really would like to qualify for worlds this year and the fact is winning gets me one, but doing well so I get an invite would be a positive for me also.

Drew

4. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

first, this is a poll, and polls are not allowed on the 'gym.

second, this is the wrong place for this topic, as there are several threads on US nationals down in tournaments and organized play in the 'conventions' subforum.

*click*

'mom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.