2-Castaway
2-Strength Charm
2-Battle Frontier
4-Stevens Advice

Energy: 16
4-Scramble
10-Grass
2-Boost Energy

Okay Don’t Laugh too hard but I was bored and I haven’t built a deck since the last Battle Road Seasons so I really don’t know what to put in now. But here is an I idea I though would be pretty neat. The point is to get out grass energies and go to town with you Venusaur, then use Exeggcutor as your possible starter/secondary attacker. Sceptile is for late game as he can move energies around as much as you want which becomes very helpful. Your desired start is Celebi for quick energies and pretty good damage and since the second attack can throw energy to the bench you don’t have to lose energy when Celebi is KO’ed and it sets up scrambles I think the trainers in this deck need the most help. But I think the idea is strong Ape isn’t THAT big anymore IMO but fire is the only thing I can think of that would be a bad match up. Any help would be appreciated.

Whats the deal with the single TGW? XD

Sounds like a solid strategy, one of the best things about it is that you can put some of those Venusaur with the Regional Championships stamp to work! :)

No Switch, that is a really lame card, use Warp Point.

Mew* is right. warp point is way better than switch. It brings out your opponents benched force, if any is present.

Ok so new list

Pokemon: 18
3-Bulbasaur
2-Ivysaur
3-Venusaur CG
4-Celebi MT
3-Execute
3-Exeggcutor MT
1-Treeko
1-Sceptile POP 4

Trainers: 24
3-Rare Candy
3-Celio’s Network
3-Windstorm
1-Night Maintenance
2-Warp Point
3-Mentor
2-Castaway
2-Strength Charm
2-Battle Frontier
3-Stevens Advice

Energy: 16
4-Scramble
12-Grass

Ok since eggs cant use special I dropped 2 boost for 2 more grass. Added a mentor in place of a celios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back