Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need Some Help Getting Some League Supplies!!

TheDarkTwins

Hi,

I need some generous help from other league leaders. My league for some unknown reason accidently missed the Canavale League Season. I would be very appriciative if LL can help me out. I need the following for my League to help run that season -

30 Players Cards
90 POP 7 Series Packs (for each of the 3 pop packs earn for each player)
30 Badges
30 Foil Energy from that season (If someone could tell me what that is that would be great)

I appriciate any help I can get.

Thanks,
Drew

Last edited:
Hi,

I need some generous help from other league leaders. My league for some unknown reason accidently missed the Canavale League Season. I would be very appriciative if LL can help me out. I need the following for my League to help run that season -

30 Players Cards
90 POP 7 Series Packs (for each of the 3 pop packs earn for each player)
30 Badges
30 Foil Energy from that season (If someone could tell me what that is that would be great)

I appriciate any help I can get.

Thanks,
Drew

E-mail [email protected] . they can help you out.

Have you reported them yet?

By the time it was reported it was waaaaay too late, and I beleive (don't hold me to this) that we were told, that we missed the chance for that season.
I emailed Mike, but I am pretty sure he is swamped with Worlds, next years league season, events, and all that good stuff to have enough free time to properly handle my question. I am patient. I just want to be able to give my players a chance to earn all 8 badges and promo cards, including energy.

Drew

Back