Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Deck my 1st E-on

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugia

its a :grass: :lightning deck. its not that good please help me.

Pokemon(26)
2PIkachu(Expedition)
1Pikachu(Sandstorm)
2Raichu(Expedition)
2Chansey(Expedition)
2Oddish(Expedition)
2Gloom(Expedition)
2Koffing(Expedition)
2Slakoth(Sandstorm)
1Vgoroth(Sandstorm)
1Electabuzz(Expedition)
2Meowth(Expedition)
2Mareep(Expedition)
2Flaaffy(Expedition)
1Ampharos(Expedition)

Trainers(18)
1Super Scoop up
1Power Charge
2Copycat
2Prof. Elm's Training Method
4Potion
1Prof. Oak's Research
1Lanett's Net Search
3Search
3Energy Search

Energy(16)
8 :grass:
8:lightning

Help My Deck!!!!!!!!!!!
This sentence deleted.

Last edited:
First of all you have 2 stage 2 evolution lines, it wont WORK! Cut down on that, and wat TOOOOOO many pokemon, and add more energies!!!!!

Alright, let me just give you a few pointers, then you can revise the deck and post a new, Updated, version for us.

First off, pick some good pokemon out. Raichu from Expedition really isn't a good card, sorry. Neither is Chansey since you don't have Blissey. Same goes for Koffing... you have no Weezing so you shouldn't want to play it.

I do like the Oddish, Gloom, and Ampharos line though. You should focus on stuff like this. Proxy Boy, he's not running 2 stage 2 Pokemon, btw.

Try revising your pokemon lineup by looking at the other decks on the boards, see how they run. How many basics do they run, what's their count for the lines... stuff like that.

So if you go with Vileplume and Ampharos (running 2 stage 2's isn't that great, but Vileplume's power is nice and its attack doesn't require much energy), or even just Gloom and Ampy, run them, then run some support. A nice support card in this is ELEKID from SANDSTORM. Starting with him gets you a TON of energy on the board so you can abuse Ampharos's power.

Run around 18 energy, that's about the norm.

I gotta go, post a new version with a lean and mean pokemon count, and we can all help you with everything else and such.

Good luck with it.

Wierd, to say the least. No offense, but this deck just doesn't look like it would work without a complete rebuild. I reccomend that you read my article about E-on deckbuilding. There is a link to it in my signature. Basically, figure out what your strategy is, and build so that you are supporting that strategy without a lot of window dressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back