Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Empocario Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

millionkp

This is a new deck that was built about 1 hour ago, so it might have some flaws.. sorry if i copied Empoleonperson. This deck is in name of him:

Pokemon-16

3 Riolu
3 Lucario
1 Lucario LV.X
3 Piplup
2 Prinplup
3 Empoleon
1 Empoleon Lv.X

Trainers: 29

2 Night Maintanence
4 Celio's Network
2 Strength Charm
4 Pluspower
1 TSD
3 Holon Adventurers( instead of T.V. Reporter)
2 Battle Frontier
2 Warp Point
3 Great Ball

Energy: 15

7 Fighting
5 Water
3 DRE

I need major help on strategy and combo options. Please respond ASAP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I know it isn't 29 trainers yet, so i'll update later.

You need some Castaways to grab those Strength Charms and an energy. As at least one of your draw cards I'd play a Team Galactic's Wager. It is great for disrupting your opponent's hand.

you dont need Empoleon LV X in your deck. Since it slows down the deck quite a bit, his power is alright but his move for 80 to any pokemon is good but i dont like the fact that you cant attack with him next turn. Try adding multis to get your consistency going with the energy attachments.

I rather have dodrio, because it has free treat cost and you don't have to run another color. I't works better like the deck by hiting 3 targets

I rather have dodrio, because it has free treat cost and you don't have to run another color. I't works better like the deck by hiting 3 targets

infernape is better again, runs of h. casty/dre/scramble. it works stupidly well.

yeah i think im going to use lucario and empoleon i thought of a good deck list this morning but you may want to try empoleon and dodrio mayjor sinping with cess and lvx just a thought because im going to use lucario and empoleon well if i can get the cards at the league maybe but proably still will.

^ Use cc crystals, drop empoleon lv.x, switch out the ADV. for TV. reporters, add at least 1 TGW.

Other than that, it looks like a solid list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back