Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New foil POP 5 cards at walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokesean

I didn't see this posted yet, but Walmart now has 2 different 5 pack sets with a coin and pop 5 foil card. One includes the pikachu #12 and at least 2 mysterious treasures packs plus other legal packs. The second has Mew Delta foil and two diamond and pearl packs and other legal packs.. Price: $19.96.

I didn't see this posted yet, but Walmart now has 2 different 5 pack sets with a coin and pop 5 foil card. One includes the pikachu #12 and at least 2 mysterious treasures packs plus other legal packs. The second has Mew Delta foil and two diamond and pearl packs and other legal packs.. Price: $19.96.

Do you have scans of them by any chance?

That's really cool. I hope we get these in my area soon. I know several people who could use an extra Mew d.

Thanks for the info! Picked up two tonight as we never got a Mew d out of all of our POP 5 packs. The package comes with the foil, a coin, and 5 packs (2 DP, HP, CG, and PK). It was $15 at our Wal-mart so not bad.

As nice as a holo Mew d is ... where's the holo Chimecho d and Sceptile from POP 4 (as only those two are the only rares that do not have holo form)? Anyway, I hope that they will eventually make holo versions of Espeon* and Umbreon* since the non-holo forms look kind of plain without the foil ...

Foil Mew *....... *droolz* .......... *mumbles incoherently*

I wonder what that Pikachu would be worth in that raffle at your BR, PokeMama!

How are these packaged? With just a carboard back and plastic? And can you see what POP promo is inside before you buy it (through the plastic) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back