Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New League in Leeds needs help!

Jaedon

Help... we've just opened a new League in Leeds (West Yorkshire, UK). We ordered our POP ID forms over a month a go and struggling to get them through. Can anyone lend / donate me 10 forms so we can register our first batch of members.
For address details, please e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks!
Jaedon

Hey, Welcome To Organized Play, My Names Luke. I Live In London.

First Of All, You SHould Move This To The International Section As Its More Specific and relavent there

Second Of All. Ask Ben aka UkPokemonPro he might be able to help

Luke A

hi jaedon its dawn who came to your pokemon league iam coming on friday ive built a glaceon and leafeon deck called it the freezing forest deck

I believe you can register players who are over 13 online.

The procedure for players aged 13 and under is more complicated. So if you only have a few forms I'd advise saving them for the 13 and unders.

Jaedon, I had just the same problems and had to Liberate some forms from Chris Sparks at Nationals.

Chris should be able to sort you out.. If not pm me and I will stick some in the post :D

Help... we've just opened a new League in Leeds (West Yorkshire, UK). We ordered our POP ID forms over a month a go and struggling to get them through. Can anyone lend / donate me 10 forms so we can register our first batch of members.
For address details, please e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks!
Jaedon

Will chase this up for you Jaedon

Thanks

Chris

Back