Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New news at http://op.pokemon-tcg.com (MORE NEW NEWS ADDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysterioustrainer

The Organized Play Site of Pokemon-tcg.com has some new information. First League Kits for Season 2 is now avalable to order. The new season offically starts on October 1.

Also remember that League Season 1 must be reported some time between October 1 through 7 if you wish to continue to run leagues.

Well that is it for this POP update.

NEW INFORMATION
They have updated again! Now the Professor Login works directly, and the grandfathering is now closed. I am sure new kids will be able to take the test very soon. Also be ready for a locator for all EX: Dragon Prereleases.

Last edited:
EVERYTIME I try to access either the League page, I get a 'page cannot be displayed' error; is anyone else having this problem?

'mom

No, the page after you log in with your username and password; I've never been able to access the 'league store' info.

'mom

SD PokéMom said:
No, the page after you log in with your username and password; I've never been able to access the 'league store' info.

'mom

'mom,

you may want to email Dave and let him know. I was able to get in and order my league kits a few minutes ago without problems.

mysterioustrainer said:
First League Kits for Season 2 is now avalable to order. You can get 2 kits for 15 dollars it looks like.

$15??? Since when do we have to pay for league kits??? I didn't see anywhere that it said that.

farbsman said:
$15??? Since when do we have to pay for league kits??? I didn't see anywhere that it said that.

Well, all league/BattleZone kits from wizards had a price tag attached to them (except the store usually paid the bill for me... meaning they never ordered kits...). I remember the PUI gang mentioning the first kit(s) would be free, then a small fee would coming up with them.

I had my kit orders placed the other night when the store was updated, and just checked it out again. I fail to see mention of the $15 price tag...

Edit: Does anyone know where League Leaders are supposed to submit there results (and what to submit)? I can't log into the store with my Leader ID and the packet said on pokemon-tcg.com... @_@

-marril

Last edited:
marril2k said:
Does anyone know where League Leaders are supposed to submit there results (and what to submit)? I can't log into the store with my Leader ID and the packet said on pokemon-tcg.com... @_@

-marril

There is no Ladder yet, you have to wait for that.

I might be wrong on the price thing mainly because I am getting two stories from two sources. I suggest you just take what you see on the League Store page itself. That is the ultimate source.

myst - please post the URL of where you saw "$15 for 2 kits"...I ordered Season 2 kits a couple of days ago, and there was no price info listed (nor for Season 1). Recent info on Zeo indicated "the first couple season kits are free in order to promote league growth" ('course, we don't know their source..)

If/when the League Leaders are charged $$ to obtain kits, hopefully they won't be much more than the $5 charged previously (for Mom & Pops only, as I understand it, the Chains were sent theirs free, again as I was informed).

All - I, too, tried yesterday to access the "Edit your info" link (referring to the League info, not Professor info), which resulted in a "page not found" error. Emailed the leagues @ pokemon . com addy and Dave replied "We're still working on it. Hopefully, it'll be active within the next week."

The page for reporting is still under construction - hopefully to golive prior to the end date for Season 1 reporting (since this is the only means to report :))

Last edited:
phew, glad they're still free. if nintendo started charging for the kits, the place i go to wouldn't be allowed to order the kits anymore :(.

Edit Info page for the Leagues requires a Store Owner login and password. I'm not sure what the League Leader login and password allows you to access. :confused:

BDS

The Professor "edit your info" page is live - http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/professors/edit_profile.asp

The following info may be edited:

Player Profile:

* Password:

* Confirm Password:

* First Name:

* Last Name:

* Handle (userame):

* BirthDate:

Player Location:

* Street Address:

* City:

* State / Province:

* Postal Code:

* Telephone:

* E-mail Address:

It looks like they have your Prof data linked to any League(s) which you may have registered under your name...don't know what you might see otherwise as far as the second section goes (the one headed "Player Location") - or is that supposed to be our actual mailing address (maybe someone from OP can post here and give us a clue). In my case it reflects the addy of the League I registered.

Last edited:
yoshi1001 said:
Doesn't work for me. I still get a 404.

Okay - really strange stuff!! I first logged into the League Store area, then clicked the navigation link to go to Prof Program, then the link for "Professors edit your info...", and saw and clicked the "Edit your info" link. That's when I saw the fields (as posted above). As long as I had the cookie/cashed info in the still-open browser window, I could get back in. After closing all browser windows and trying again (from the link I posted above) it didn't work.

Then I tried logging in with the credentials provided in the Professor Program welcome email, and that also didn't work. Then I tried the League Leader credentials, also no-go. It wasn't until I re-traced my steps exactly as I did the first time that I was able to return to the page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back