Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Pokemon...gasps...

Hey everyone..

There is major news going on for the upcoming E3 convention this summer. Apparently the latest flim of pokemon will reveal NEW POKEMON, never before scene and they will also be introduced at the E3 convention.... you can read of it here . More news as it becomes available....

See ya

In The Pokemon Department
More New Pokemon News
Well, in some unconfirmed news, it appears that the new Pokemon to be featured in Movie 7 will be revealed next month...just after E3 in fact which leads me to believe they will reveal a new game then...watch this space...if it happens, we'll have it first...maybe second, third would be pushing it...but you'll see it here on the day at least :p < Supposed to be sticking out tonge

~Serebii

I copied and pasted to save U time.

Last edited:
A 'new pokemon'.. o goody, now everyone can complain because we will once again be unable to catch them all.....

Still, this is awsome news... a new Pokemon, pushing us past 386... That is sweet!!!

PS... this better not be some stupid stunt to push Deoxys on us, we already know he exsist... that would be dissopointing....

Spectreon said:
PS... this better not be some stupid stunt to push Deoxys on us, we already know he exsist... that would be dissopointing....
Just to brighthen your day, wouldn't serebii say that the pokemon was Dyoyxs?(speeliingg eerroorrrs fergve me)

Just to brighthen your day, wouldn't serebii say that the pokemon was Dyoyxs?(speeliingg eerroorrrs fergve me)
I am not worried about what Serebii would say, more of what nintendo would say.. not everyone has access to the interenet, or knows what Deoxys is... and it being translated from Japanese, who knows....

just wanring, dont be shocked if its a big 'to do' abou tnothing we didnt already know... but keeping my fingers crossed I am wrong on this...

Oi, I did not see this board... I posted a board about this in RTC. Oh well. I think it was obvious as the original pokemon creator made over a thousand pokemon. It could be a normal pokemon because of how donphan was introduced in the first movie and other such occurances, but who knows. BTW, the 7th movie isn't Wish Maker, it's the movie after, Visitor From the Space Fissure!

Well it is unofficial, official news...

New pokemon are coming....can't wait....so you can click on the link in my first post, where you can read some info on it. I believe that this pokemon is the pre-evolve form of snorlax, but it looks kinda weird in a way to evolve into snorlax.

See ya

hey everyone...

well the exstence of "Gonbe" is official...it was revealed at a conference for ANA Jet and yes it does evolve into Snorlax...not a surpirse there. Well a new pic can be found at serebii, so head over there to see the new pokemon, before he eats you..lol.

See ya

CHARIZARDMASTERTRAINER: Seribii said on the message board just today that there is no official word that Gonbe evolves into Snorlax. If you want to say that, go ahead and find a website or some real proof that says that. And don't use Serebii's pokedex either for the obvious reasons.

Or that minum and plusle were related to pichu or pikachu. That's the whole point I have been trying to get along. Alot of people jump to conclusions, because a pokemon looks the same, or does the same thing, it must be related. That's hogwash and I hate how some sites like to go out on a limb, say that it is a baby form of something and claim that they are more reliable than the official sources or is the first english site to tell it. Gosh, I could go out on a limb and state it before everyone and maybe I wuld be correct, but there is a medium sized chance that I might be wrong.

Back