New Pokemon...gasps...

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by CHARIZARD MASTERTRAINER, Apr 19, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Hey everyone..

There is major news going on for the upcoming E3 convention this summer. Apparently the latest flim of pokemon will reveal NEW POKEMON, never before scene and they will also be introduced at the E3 convention.... you can read of it here . More news as it becomes available....

See ya

2. Swmpert 2004

Swmpert 2004 New Member

In The Pokemon Department
    More New Pokemon News
    Well, in some unconfirmed news, it appears that the new Pokemon to be featured in Movie 7 will be revealed next month...just after E3 in fact which leads me to believe they will reveal a new game then...watch this space...if it happens, we'll have it first...maybe second, third would be pushing it...but you'll see it here on the day at least :p < Supposed to be sticking out tonge

~Serebii

I copied and pasted to save U time.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2004
  3. oh....ok thanks swampy....should have done that..

See ya

4. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

A 'new pokemon'.. o goody, now everyone can complain because we will once again be unable to catch them all.....

Still, this is awsome news... a new Pokemon, pushing us past 386... That is sweet!!!

PS... this better not be some stupid stunt to push Deoxys on us, we already know he exsist... that would be dissopointing....

5. Ultramew

Ultramew New Member

Judging from that, I'm going to say either a Dragon or Psychic, and it'll no doubt be legendary.

6. Swmpert 2004

Swmpert 2004 New Member

Just to brighthen your day, wouldn't serebii say that the pokemon was Dyoyxs?(speeliingg eerroorrrs fergve me)

7. Who knows what this or these new pokemon might be....we'll have to wait to find out....

8. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

I am not worried about what Serebii would say, more of what nintendo would say.. not everyone has access to the interenet, or knows what Deoxys is... and it being translated from Japanese, who knows....

just wanring, dont be shocked if its a big 'to do' abou tnothing we didnt already know... but keeping my fingers crossed I am wrong on this...

9. Silver Chaos

Silver Chaos New Member

Oi, I did not see this board... I posted a board about this in RTC. Oh well. I think it was obvious as the original pokemon creator made over a thousand pokemon. It could be a normal pokemon because of how donphan was introduced in the first movie and other such occurances, but who knows. BTW, the 7th movie isn't Wish Maker, it's the movie after, Visitor From the Space Fissure!

10. Well it is unofficial, official news...

New pokemon are coming....can't wait....so you can click on the link in my first post, where you can read some info on it. I believe that this pokemon is the pre-evolve form of snorlax, but it looks kinda weird in a way to evolve into snorlax.

See ya

11. hey everyone...

well the exstence of "Gonbe" is official...it was revealed at a conference for ANA Jet and yes it does evolve into Snorlax...not a surpirse there. Well a new pic can be found at serebii, so head over there to see the new pokemon, before he eats you..lol.

See ya

12. Aggronblaster

Aggronblaster New Member

does anyone know if it will be in Fire red or Leaf green?

13. Masamune156

Masamune156 New Member

It won't be.

14. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

CHARIZARDMASTERTRAINER: Seribii said on the message board just today that there is no official word that Gonbe evolves into Snorlax. If you want to say that, go ahead and find a website or some real proof that says that. And don't use Serebii's pokedex either for the obvious reasons.

15. The Fat Kid

The Fat Kid New Member

Actually he was confirmed today as the pre-evolution of Snorlax if I am not mistaken...

Last edited: May 24, 2004
  16. Hot Mustid

Hot Mustid New Member

how hard is it to tell hes the pre evo of snorlax? i mean seriously

Last edited: May 26, 2004
  17. yea...I know..

Come on people....he looks almost like Snorlax and he eats like him too....lol

See ya

18. johnznothere

johnznothere New Member

Hey... that's like thinking Volbeat evolves into Illumise before Ruby and Sapphire comes out...

19. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Or that minum and plusle were related to pichu or pikachu. That's the whole point I have been trying to get along. Alot of people jump to conclusions, because a pokemon looks the same, or does the same thing, it must be related. That's hogwash and I hate how some sites like to go out on a limb, say that it is a baby form of something and claim that they are more reliable than the official sources or is the first english site to tell it. Gosh, I could go out on a limb and state it before everyone and maybe I wuld be correct, but there is a medium sized chance that I might be wrong.

20. Hedgefoxidna

Hedgefoxidna New Member

Who says minun and plusle arent somehow related to pikachu?