New RS patch released

Discussion in 'Other' started by afstandopleren, Feb 13, 2010.

8 league13 468 60
  1. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

2. Mach

Mach New Member

So it's even more user friendly now. I didn't think it was possible, but yeah.

3. afstandopleren

The shuffling still sucks from time to time......but yeah, the new options are amazing!

4. Kayle

Kayle Active Member

Jumpluff has issues. Neither of its attacks are listed as doing damage. Since Mass Attack's damage is described in its effect that's okay, but Leaf Guard should do 30 damage.

5. LegendaryLugia

LegendaryLugia New Member

Slowking GS is missing its attack. But apart from that, really nice additions to the already user-friendly interface! Nice job! :thumb:

The only other thing that I think would be a nice addition to RS would be a text box you could type damage values into. I think that would be a great time-saver and would make adding/subtracting damage less awkward.

6. afstandopleren

This isn't the thread for suggestions tho. That's on the Pokebeach forum. Or you can PM them (or even email them if I recall correctly) for the ideas.

7. Paperfairy

Paperfairy New Member

I've found that talking directly to the programmer gets stuff done. :)

8. mai_kingdra

mai_kingdra New Member

If you don't mind me asking, exactly what "new options" are you referring to? I'm always looking for feedback.

Thanks,

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Thanks, Kayle, I'll publish an update in the next week or so that will include this correction.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Thanks for catch the error and for the enhancement suggestion. I'll include the Slowking fix in the upcoming update, and please email [email protected] and provide some details on how you'd like the feature to work. Thanks again for the feedback.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
  9. afstandopleren

With that I mean the new quick buttons. Makes the user-interface much more user-friendly. Can't think of anything more to say about it.