Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

News from Italian Nationals ?

Unless you are looking for live updates, there will prolly be no information about it before this evening or tomorrow.

I'm planning on asking Fabrizio about everything, or just ask him to post stuff here.

TOP16 Master (in no order)
Andceo (Magkiss)
Simone S. aka 2 Times Italian Champion (my G&G)
Sergio L. aka Mellowonpsx (my G&G)
Gatsu (Magkiss)
Fabrizio & Alessandro C. (Banette + Gorebyss)
Adriano M. (my G&G)
Bianca Maria M. (???)
Consuelo Amelia S. (my Magmortar)
Stefano S. (Banette + Delcatty)
Many other random player XD

TOP8 Senior
6-0 Emanuele C. aka my Pupil (my G&G)
5-1 Fabrizio B. aka Me (my G&G)
5-1 Martina C. aka Prof. Donphan's daughter (Gyarados - Togekiss)
5-1 Silvano B. (G&G)
4-2 Riccardo M. (G&G)
4-2 Simone P. (G&G)
4-2 Aaron D. (G&G)
4-2 Gabriele R. (G&G)

Last edited:
Nice, I hope we will get a 2days Nationals sometime (but I would prefer to play best of 3 in Swiss in that case)

Hello guys!

I ended 6-0 this first day and Gatsu ended 5-1.
We both played the deck MagKiss.
Kenta (Alberto Ceolin) played that too but he lost due to very, very high unluck (3-3).
I'm very sorry about this day because he is THE BEST italian player, and he did a very good season topcuting all the Cities and the SPTs...and well, he played better and better than me but he lost to a very good Italian SD (Banette-Gorebyss and Cessation, 14th and 15th) and to 2 random decks T2-T3 for Benching.

By the way, i beated Andrea Leoni, Sergio Leoni, Simone Soldo, Cristan Vallecchia, Simone Dalla Chiesa (all together with PLOX) and Alessandra Barni (Skittles).

I'm really positive for tomorrow...Gatsu and me are at the opposite side (so we'll not meet each other until the Final) and i think i have good match-ups, at least until Top4.

And Martina Canto also (Little Donphan) is doing it...his SD Togekiss-Gyarados beated Fabrizio "Brosius" Belloni and ended 5-1 losing the last one.
I really hope she makes it.

I didn't even believe before the tournament i was going to close the swiss this way, gaining a lot of ranking points very useful for the invite and challenging for the second year in a row for the win (last year was the Grumpig's year and i ended 2nd).

I'm really enthusiastic, so i'll try to do all i can to arrive until the end and to fly to Orlando this summer.
Stay tuned!!!

GL to you, Andceo, hope you can get to ORLANDO, mate. I am looking forward to meet you one day, along with Kenta.

Back