Next Unlimited Tournament on January 17th,2004 in South Florida

Discussion in 'Archive' started by gdudefla, Nov 10, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. gdudefla

gdudefla New Member

Following on the success :) of the November 8th Unlimited Tournament/First Ever Unlimited Team Battle, the second Unlimited Tournament/Team Battle will tale place in Hollywood,Fla at Twelve Dragons Game Room on January 17th,2004. All details, event schedules, costs and all pertinent info will be posted by myself, BK Minnis, and Professor Doug as soon as they are finalized.
    Mark your calenders now for the 2nd Unlimited Team Battle and come join the fun !

Jeff Brodeur( or as BK calls me, Officer Jeff) the other South Florida TO

2. gdudefla

gdudefla New Member

I think they still both tatse like chicken !

3. sneaselsrevenge

sneaselsrevenge New Member

[CHRISBO EDIT - Please do not "quote" the previous post unless there is a direct relevance. Thanks.]

sounds like fun, hope I can go.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2003
  4. Darkmasterchris

Darkmasterchris New Member

I might Go just to get first place but i dunno it all depends wether the prizes are gunna be good cause i been spending too much money latley

5. Darkmasterchris

Darkmasterchris New Member

Im going to be bringing like 5 other peeps with me

6. Wildfire

Wildfire New Member

South Florida Tornaments

You wanted us on pokegym to see all the tornament news so can we get this link Bk is talking about posted because i don't know how to get to him

Last edited: Nov 19, 2003
  7. Raikou

Raikou New Member

hey,
    Just on a side note, I see you've posted WOTC's team battle rules, yet you have posted in your signature that you're the
    "originator of the unlimited team battle Host for the first ever unlimited team battle! "

I believe there were unlimited team battles back when WOTC had this game. I don't believe you invented any new idea that wasn't made and thought up quite a while ago under WOTC. Perhaps there weren't any official unlimited team battles, but I know of quite a few that went on during side games, especially at league and even one or two at Gencon. So I'm just curious if you can give me an explanation for this signature.

btw prizes to people who bring the most people is a pretty cool idea, I see they have done that in texas and someone brought like 11 people which made their turnout into the 100s

8. zackclub109

zackclub109 New Member

"You wanted us on pokegym to see all the tornament news so can we get this link Bk is talking about posted because i don't know how to get to him"

[Ummm, NO: if a link was edited out of a post because it was advertising another person's personal site, then do NOT post it again. If anyone needs to get hold of that person, use the 'email' button in his post.]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2003
  9. Croatian_Nidoking

Croatian_Nidoking New Member

I can think of a few more "broken" cards you might include in the "luck of the draw":

Gardevoir ex (not regular Gardy, since there are ways to get around it (HACKHACKjumpluffHACKHACK))
    Cacturne
    Boost Energy

That's all, right off the bat. Any more ideas?

10. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

hi can you copy the deck list of all unlimited deck during the tournament for me