Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nick k.'s 1st Battle Road Report

Yea, so my dad an I gt up early to go to tewksbury MA and see who shows up. I was in the seniors divition and there was only 9 ppl, with 4 rounds and a cut to the top 2.

First game- Bye- how annoying! I'm not doing all that well w/ my ranking so this kinda hurts. To bad their not doing the 32 K-value like last year. :nonono:
1/0

Second game-( Dylan L.)-Blisscatty- Nice, since I'm playing Lucario he's weak! ( lets pray he dosn't get his Holon FF energys) So, in the begining I muligan twice and Dylan goes first. He draws and ataches to his lone skitty, flips for tail whip and gets tails. I attach to Rilou and flip heads for a turn 1 win KOing skitty.
2/0

Third game-(Jon B.)-turbo bliss- He's weak too! Yep well it's a close game but like turn 2 he gets his Holon FF and he takes controal. ( well the 6 heads in a row for speed stadium helped him too). I have a crystal beach in play and i play a double rainbow energy to lucario lv.X and attack for 80.But like two turns l8ter i noticed that the crystal beach is in play and we get the judge ( Steve A. a really great guy and judge) and we both get warnings! First warning of the season. So, in the end Jon wins but it was a GG!
2/1

Fourth game-( Nick C.)- Flygon ex/eggsacutr-Eeek, I'm weak to his main attacker! Yes, I got a God start and turn 3 i have a Lucario lv.X. I use a Celio's Network to get a lucario to evolve my benched Rilou and while i search my deck, i pick up my hand to double check that i don't need anyting else but i get accused of putting my hand to the bottom of my deck and taing aditional cards. But, I don't blame Nick. I made a mistake by not putting my deck down be4 looking @ my hand. Sry Nick!We call Steve A over and we rewind the game 2 prove that I had the approiate amount of cards in my hand. Then he thought i had already attached an energy that turn and i said i didn't so we both got warnings for that! WOW, 2 warnings in a battle road! I end up winning that game. GG Nick
3/1

-FINALS AGAINST JON B-:lol:
Okay, so for Jon going into the finals he didn't want to.Since he wanted to give another player( Dylan L ) a chance in the top cut he was going to drop. but ,he couldn't since the standings were already up>:nonono:To bad for Dylan and for Jon since he didn't get to drop.
Frist game- He starts playing and he's annoyed since he couldn't let Dylan in and i win that one!1/0
Second game- This goes for a while but i was in controal for he most part and i win this one too!2/0
4/1

Yay i won my first battle road.( hopefully this will help my ranking a bit)

Slops:
-for getting 2 warnings :eek:
-having jon not being able to drop:confused:
-not getting lunch until after the finals:nonono:
-when jon almost got sick on the cards:rolleyes:

Props:
-Seeing the whole New England Pokemon community
-winning
-having Steve A and Mike Judging
-having fun games
-HAVING CON HELP ME WITH MY DECK
-great, polite, nice store owners:smile: