Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Niles R/S Challenge on the 23rd, who is coming?

ilc

I made a post like this on the old Pokemon Gym, so I figured I might as well mae one here to ^_^. It is on the 23rd(geez a day after I start school), and will be run at Pastimes.

~ilc

Okies guys I got some news on the Challenge-

Doors open at 11AM
Registration at Noon
Tourney to start at 1PM

And also, the Sandstorm Prerelease Tourney has been scheduled for SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 7th

Hope to see you all there ;)

Poke, let me know if you think you need help running the tourney(s), I am bringing players, but would just as soon judge as play.

Let me know....

Meganium45

Nope....we're not anticipating too many for the R/S challenge so we've already got our staff for that (We now have our personal TO in addition to the judges) And same goes towards the Sandstorm prerelease.

Will let you know if something comes up

~soslow

Okay, ill be judging along with sean, and we will have ever so much fun as always at pastimes. Some additional info is
Pastimes Games, Comics and Collectibles

Our head TO in cooperation with pastimes is Barrat Moy, Currently a master professor.
Date: 8/23/2003
Phone Number: 847-470-9636
[email protected]

Webiste: [url]www.pastimes.net[/url]

Last edited:
soslowpoke said:
And also, the Sandstorm Prerelease Tourney has been scheduled for SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 7th

Most likely, I'll make it to the Prerelease (is it gonna be sealed play?)

-Arthas Zero
P.S. lets all make name tags for the tournament :lol:

Why do you people have tournaments on SUNDAY? Thats just ridiculous. Thats what SATURDAY is for. Honestly, it's just ridiculous... how are you going to get people to travel out there, stay until 9pm, and then travel all the way home JUST in time for school the next morning? -_-

~ RaNd0m

RaNd0m said:
Why do you people have tournaments on SUNDAY? Thats just ridiculous. Thats what SATURDAY is for. Honestly, it's just ridiculous... how are you going to get people to travel out there, stay until 9pm, and then travel all the way home JUST in time for school the next morning? -_-

well, Illinois is kinda weird like that at times. I would know. I've lived here for about 16 years.

I hope to be there,

I am really good at the Pokemon R/S game and have been working on my team the whole summer. I hope to play against many different pokemon and facing many challenges, I just wish I had my charizard with me, oh well.

Bye

PS How will the registeration process go for the GBA Pokemon R/S portion

Back